07

Chapter Seven: Snitch

Alex's pov:

"We gotta swing back to the club and pick Sage up, then we'll go back to my house. Sound good?" Mateo asks after Anala gets out.

"Yeah, sounds good," I say as he starts driving back to the club.

Once we pick up Sage she gets in the back seat and won't shut up about how her feet hurt. I don't like Sage very much, I fucked her once but it was nothing important.

I can't deny that she is hot but her personality ruins everything about her. Ever since that night she has clung to me and is always talking. She annoys the fuck out of me but I can't say anything because she's Mateo's sister. I also hate how she treats Anala.

"So Alex, how have you been? How was your night?" Sage asks in a high-pitched voice.

"Fine," I say, unamused and she pulls out her phone.

When I get out of the car and make my way to my own car Sage speaks up. "You know it looked like you were having a lot of fun with your tongue down Anala's throat." She says with a cocky smile, I stop walking towards my car and look at her.

"What are you talking about?" Mateo cocks his head.

"Here, take a look, I got a picture of them," Sage says, passing her phone to Mateo. Once he sees what is on her phone he walks towards me and gets in my face. Mateo may be my best friend but he knows damn well that I could beat his ass if I wanted to, but he doesn't stand down.

"Who kissed who? Did you kiss her?" I don't answer Mateo's questions, I just look at him. He grabs my collar. "Did you kiss her?" He growled.

"It was all a part of the plan," I say. He takes his hand off my collar, backs up a few steps, and nods once poking his cheek with his tongue. I look at Sage with an evil eye. This bitch really doesn't have anything to do with her life except ruin Anala's.

"Plan? What plan?" Sage asks, cluelessly.

"Drop it, it's nothing that concerns you," Mateo says shifting his gaze to his sister.

"Whatever," she says and walks inside.

"Why the fuck can't you just stay out of people's business for once. You seriously don't have anything better to do?" I say walking up to Sage. To my surprise, Mateo doesn't say anything or defend her.

She turns around and I step forward getting in her face. "Answer me." She still doesn't say anything, she just looks into my eyes like she is some little puppy. "You are so goddamn annoying."

I back away laughing in disbelief. She is still frozen. "Go inside," Mateo says to Sage.

He then turns to me. "You swear it was for the mission?"

"Mhm," I say without looking him in the eye before getting in my car.

Anala's pov:

I wake up and am flooded with memories of last night. Alex kissed me.

My hands are purple and bruised. I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to hide this from Marco. I think about just avoiding him but that is usually hard to do.

I get ready and put on black leather gloves. This shouldn't be too obvious because I wear these to train sometimes. I usually wear them only on missions but I recently started wearing them on other occasions too.

I walk downstairs and am surprised when I don't see Marco. One of the maids is cleaning up the kitchen. "Mr. Gonzalez is waiting for you in his office," she says, smiling.

To Heal the EnemyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara