13

Chapter Thirteen: No Killing Your Partner

Anala's pov:

-Four days later-

"That's it, you're going to time out." Kaz says right before he pulls me off of Alex and throws me over his shoulder.

"Kaz put me down!" I yell and try to squirm out. He has a tight grip and I don't feel like fighting so I just lay there and shuffle a bit as he walks.

"I have a really clear view of your ass. Pretty small if you ask me and kinda smells down here."

"Shut the fuck up Anala," he laughs.

I slap it hoping he may put me down. He doesn't budge. "Fucking weirdo!" He yells.

He doesn't actually smell bad but I'm not telling that. 

"Kaz put me down, I'm done."

"I don't trust you."

"Pleaseeee," I try.

"No."

"Where are you taking me?" We have been walking for a while and it's pretty hard to pay attention when his shoulder is digging into my stomach.

He finally sets me down on a bed and goes to lean against the door frame. I then realize that we are in my room.

"Seriously? Why would you bring me back here? I still have a shit ton of training to do."

"From what I could tell you weren't doing any training. All you were focused on was trying to punch Alex for even looking at you."

"He gave me a dirty look!"

"The fuck he did! He looked at you while you were scowling at him. ALL HE DID WAS LOOK AT YOU!" He yells in his deep ass voice. He doesn't yell at me like he's mad, he is just trying to prove his point.

"I'm fine now!"

"Are you going to actually train, without hurting Alex?" He asks. I can tell he is getting annoyed with me.

Kaz and I have developed a brother-and-sister relationship since I got here. We talk all the time and joke around. Sure he's attractive but our relationship is strictly platonic. Jay and I are pretty close as well but not even close to me and Kaz.

"Yes," I say with my head down.

"Promise?"

"No," I mutter.

"Anala," he sighs, rubbing his forehead like he's tired of this.

"I will try my best."

"Okay thank you." He gets up from the door frame and I get off the bed.

We make our way back downstairs and I can hear Mateo yelling in his office. I then hear a gunshot. Damn, that sucks.

I get to the basement and try to not look at Alex.

Alex's pov:

"Ow, I can do this myself, you know," I say to Jay who is trying to clean the cut that Anala gave me.

"Fine, then you do it." He gives me the wet towel and stands up. The door to the basement opens and she walks in. Jay moves to stand in front of me. Kaz follows closely behind her, ready to grab her if she makes a wrong move.

"Back for more?" I say standing up, my leg hurts like a bitch since Anala decided to twist it.

"Don't act like I didn't just kick your ass, because I will do it again." She doesn't look at me when she talks and I see Kaz shake his head. as he walks behind her.