22

Chapter Twenty-Two: This Stays Between Us

Anala's pov:

I walk off the plane and see Luca and Kaz standing outside the car.

I first walk up to Kaz and give him a hug. He has to crouch down since he is such a big guy but his hugs are unlike any other.

"How did it go?" Kaz whispers.

"I'll tell you later," I whisper back.

I pull away and see Luca and Alex do their cute handshake thing. When they are done Luca turns to me. "Goddamn, is it possible you got hotter?" He looks me up and down with a smirk. I laugh and pull him in for a hug. "You smell really good," he mumbles on my shoulder.

"You don't smell too bad yourself," I pull back and say which makes him smile.

I turn and look at Alex and realize that he was already looking at me. After we make awkward eye contact I turn back to Kaz. "Can we leave now? I'm itching to get away from men." I say and look at Alex.

"Yes, let's go," Kaz says, opening the door for me while laughing.

Alex gets in the front while I get in the back with Teague and Ben. "Where am I supposed to sit?" Luca asks, standing outside the door.

"I guess we didn't think this through," Kaz chuckles.

Everyone looks at me. "Are you serious?" I ask all of them.

I get out of the car and let Luca sit down. I then climb in and sit on Luca's lap.

"Don't get a boner or this is gonna be uncomfortable for the both of us," I say to Luca, who has the biggest smirk on his face.

The guys all laugh except for Luca and Alex. "Fuck off," Luca says.

I pick my legs up and lay them across Teague and Ben. "Seriously?" Teague asks.

"Oh shut it."

They roll their eyes but don't move me. They love me.

After like 30 minutes of Luca telling us about his mission we get back to the house.

"Come on Kaz, you couldn't have made a wrong turn or something?" Luca says, referring to me sitting on his lap.

I gave Luca a playful slap on the cheek and got out of the car.

After grabbing one of my bags I walk into the house. "I'm back bitches," I yell throughout the house. Within seconds Mateo walks in and gives me a hug.

"How was the drive back? I hear you got to sit on Luca's lap." He says with a laugh. I push him after seeing his smirk.

"You guys did that on purpose didn't you?" I say to Mateo. When Mateo just chuckles I scold both Luca and Mateo before flipping them off.

Mateo gives Luca a high five. Smart assholes.

"Did Luca tell you about his mission?" Mateo asks.

"Ah yes every whopping detail," I laugh.

Jay walks in and I smile. I walk over to him and we do our handshake. "Hey asshole, it's been a while," I say with a smirk.

"Ugh go back already. I hate having to even look at you." He says rolling his eyes with a smirk playing on his lips. Something that I love about Jay is how much we mess with each other. Kaz and him are like brothers to me and I can't be more grateful for them. Nick too but I don't see him as often.

"You love me," I smile.

He rolls his eyes. "I guess." He pulls me in for a hug and whispers, "Thank god your back someone needs to put Miss. Prissy in her place." I laugh, he's right. That break from Sage was refreshing.