17

Chapter Seventeen: Nice throw

Anala's pov:

I wake up and feel a body against mine as well as an arm wrapped around me weighing me down. I feel his breath on the back of my neck and I take in his scent.

I slowly get up and remove his arm from my waist. His gorgeous, muscular, tattooed ar- no. He murdered your father.

I go to the bathroom and look in myself in the mirror. Then the memories flood back. He held me. He comforted me and I... let him. I never show men vulnerability, I never have. Sure I have had sex with men, but never have I shown them...me.

They see my body but they don't see me. Only for him. Only him. Which is wrong, but so r-.

I splash some cold water on my face and examine myself some more. The circles under my eyes have mostly gone away and I feel relieved at the fact that I finally got some sleep.

I know I should hate him, which I do, but I would be lying if I didn't say that the only reason I got any sleep was because he was there.

I take my hairbrush and brush through my short, black hair. I then brush my teeth. As I go to spit out the toothpaste I jump at the sight of him looking back at me in the mirror. He has both his arms above his head on the doorframe and is leaning forward a bit, showing off his incredible body. I don't think I have ever looked at someone even remotely as attractive as him. It doesn't help that he just woke up so his hair is a mess and looking as sexy as ever.

"Morning sunshine," he says in a raspy morning voice with a smirk. 

I hum in response and put the toothbrush back in my mouth. He walks over, next to me and grabs his toothbrush. Gently he elbows my arm, making me scoot over so he can put toothpaste on it and starts brushing his teeth next to me. This feels oddly intimate.

We stand there for a couple seconds stealing glances here and there. I can feel him smirking down at me which only makes me roll my eyes. I then spit out the remaining toothpaste and rinse my mouth out with water.

I walk out and am left confused. So fucking confused. I could have any guy. Maybe not anyone but most. Yet I can't stop thinking about the one that I hate. The person that I have nightmares about is the one I find comfort from. I'm not scared of him, not even a little. But I shouldn't want him. I don't. I can't. I hate him.

But I could never kill him. I hate my conscious. 

I go to my side of the bed and start making it. "Hey so what's the plan today?" I call out to him.

He walks out, "Mateo would kill you if he heard you ask that." He then makes his side of the bed.

Alex is right, I should know everything in detail about this mission. I do know everything about tomorrow night but I don't understand why we are going today. I guess I zoned out about that part.

"Yeah, yeah I know." I grab some clothes and walk to the bathroom to get changed.

"Basically today we are scoping out the place. We need to know where cameras are and know everything about security. That way we are completely set for tomorrow and everything should go smoothly.

"Since we can't be caught we are gonna have to go undercover and pretend to be guards. We already know there is going to be a shit ton of security so we are just getting prepared," he says a little louder through the door so I can hear him.

"Okay, sounds good. Where do we get the outfits?" I say before changing just in case I'm gonna have to put different clothes on.

"We are gonna have to kill some guards and steal theirs." Yeah that makes sense.