32

Chapter Thirty-Two: Missing

Anala's pov:

I wake up to an arm draped across my waist and something hard lodged almost up my ass.

Though, I don't mind.

I turn around knowing it's Alex but wanting to see his face.

He looks really peaceful sleeping, I like seeing him so at ease.

I touch the stubble on his face and outline his jaw which makes him slowly open his eyes.

He smiles at me and I do the same. He pulls me closer and snuggles his face into my shoulder and I laugh. As soon as I start to stop laughing he lifts himself so that he is now on top of me and starts to tickle me. I try to squirm out of his arms but it's no use.

"Stop, please I'll do anything," I say between giggling. Giggling, who even am I?

He immediately stops and lifts his eyebrow with a smirk. "Anything?"

I playfully roll my eyes and say, "Maybe not anything."

"What about," he leans in to kiss my neck and I sigh.

"Uh-huh," I say as he continues to kiss up my jaw.

"This," he says before making his way to my lips and kissing me on the lips.

We kiss for several seconds before I shift my leg under his and flip him over so that I am now straddling him.

I take off my shirt leaving me with nothing on since I don't sleep with a bra. I may be crazy but I'm no psychopath. 

I move my hair to one side and lean down to kiss him like it's the last thing I'll ever do.

After a few more seconds I'm getting flipped back onto my back.

Since he's shirtless there isn't much to remove besides his boxers but we aren't there yet.

He takes his time kissing down my body and once he gets to my underwear he slips his hand under to see just how much I want him.

He smirks as he feels me up then practically tears the fabric off my body.

The second his mouth hits just where I need it I suck in a breath and bite down so that I don't make any loud noises, for now at least.

I stare at the ceiling knowing I'm getting closer.

He takes his mouth off me and tell me "Eyes on me," in a low raspy voice.

Honestly, I think I could have finished just with those words.

I stare at him as he lowers himself back on me and squirms as I get closer.

"Oh my god Alex," I say as I squeeze my eyes shut but only for a second because I want to see him while I cum.

My body tenses up and I throw my head back. I let go of the build that formed and feel like a million explosives are going through my body in the best way possible.

As soon as I'm able to compose myself I pull him back up to me and kiss the shit out of him.

I pull away and look him in the eyes while I tell him, "Get on your back so I can ride you."

He doesn't even wait a second before he flips us so that I am now straddling him, again.

I pull his boxers down and lick the tip just to see his reaction and just by watching him I swear I could finish again.

His eyes roll back as soon as my mouth reaches him and he grunts my name.

I know I told him I would ride him but that can wait. This is what I want to do right now.