Standing to his feet Wooyoung followed me out of his bedroom and down the stairs.
"There you are. We started to get worried about you two." Dani, Seonghwa's girlfriend chimed as we walked into the kitchen. "Wooyoung didn't feel to good so I sat down with him for a little while. Hope we didn't miss out on too much fun." I answered as I placed a grape into my mouth.

"No, well you only missed out on Hongjoong falling into the pool." "HEY I SLIPPED OK" he shouted from outside the kitchen. Giggling to one another we headed into the garden.
"Hey y/n, come play volleyball with us." Jongho shouted. "Ok, who's team am I on?" "MINE. MINE." San shouted causing me to chuckle.

Looking over my shoulder I saw Wooyoung sitting on the outdoor furniture with a towel wrapped around his body. "I-I'll be one second" I spoke to San as I approached Wooyoung.
"Baby? Are you not joining us?" Looking up to me he shook his head.
"Sweetie you need to stop worrying about what you look like, I love you ok. Now get your butt up and off this sofa before I make Yeosang throw you into the pool." I teased.

Throwing the towel off his body Wooyoung wrapped his arms around my body guiding us toward the boys and their girlfriends.
"Ok, now we have even teams." Yunho said rubbing his hands together.

Diving into the pool we all began playing a game of volleyball.
Hitting the ball back and forth over the make shift netting everyone's loud and happy laughs echoed around the garden.
Watching Wooyoung hit the ball over the netting scoring our last goal I celebrated in excitement. "Yes Wooyoung." Swimming over towards him I kissed his cheek.

"Awh Wooyoung is blushing." Seonghwa teased as he stepped out of the pool. Placing his hands over his rosie cheeks i giggled in happiness. "You are my favourite person" I whispered.

Few Weeks Later

Placing the last glass into the cabinet my phone began to ring.
Stepping down from the hair I headed over and reached for my phone. Inspecting the caller ID I saw it was Wooyoung's agency calling me, knitting my eyebrows in confusion I pressed onto the green button, answering the call.

"Hello" "Ah y/n this is Mr Min, I'm one of the managers here at KQ Entertainment, are you available today to come into the studio for a meeting?" Turning on my heel I looked at the clock which hung just above a photo of myself and Wooyoung from our anniversary.

"Yes I am available, what is it about if I may ask?" "We will discuss of that once you arrive, please come within the next few hours." "Will do Mr Min, see you soon."
Bidding farewell I ended the call and placed my phone down onto the countertops. "What on earth could they want?" I asked myself as I placed the chair back under the table.

Once I arrived at KQ Entertainment I made my way up to the designated office which I was told to meet in. Knocking on the door I heard a soft 'come in' from the other side. Opening the door I was met with a tall man in a suit, "Ah y/n, come in I'm Mr Min."

I smiled, "ah yes, you were the one who called me right?" He nodded. "Yes, now please take a seat." He said gesturing to a seat opposite his desk.
Sitting down I placed one leg over the other, "So you are probably wondering as to why we have asked you here today?" I nodded eagerly, "Yes, is something wrong?"

Mr Min sighed. "It's about Wooyoung, we couldn't help but notice he's falling behind recently. He doesn't seem to be focusing on his singing and we think that you are a potential cause of this." I scoffed. "So you are blaming me?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No we aren't y/n, we just think it might be best for you and Wooyoung to part ways. Ateez have a big comeback planned over the next few months and we want them to be in the best tip top condition. We don't want any fall backs or interferences." Falling back in my chair my nose began to feel fuzzy. "We understand it might be a shock but that's the only way we can get Wooyoung back on his feet. I'm sure after the comeback you two will both become one again."