You would rather ruin their minds first. Then beat them senseless! Although you would rather save the violence as a final choice. You're more of a pacifist. More or less.

You don't look for fights like the rest of your friends, you let the fight come to you and beat up people!

"On August third, we'll bring down Toman and that arrogant Mikey."

With their plans imbued in your brain, you left the scene, leaving like you were never there in the first place.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"There was someone here." Hanma said, eyeing the crowd with an empty face. His eyes kept on jumping from one person to another, trying to find the odd one out. But no matter how hard he tried to look, he couldn't find them. "There was an imposter in the crowd."

"A what?" Kisaki raised a brow.

"A little rat snuck in!" Hanma suddenly began to laugh as adrenaline began to rush through him. "I wonder who it was.... They must be pretty confident to come up here, in my territory, and leave unscathed... I wanna see how far their confidence is exactly the next time they come back!"

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"Ah! It's Kashi-niisan!!" The familiar cheerful voices of Luna and Mana beamed as they saw the familiar bike parking in front of the park and the familiar person walked up to them with a gentle smile. "Kashi-niisaaaaaan!!!"

"Hello, Luna, Mana." You greeted the two girls with a kind smile, taking their hand as they began to lead you to where their brother is. And to your surprise, there was someone else here. "Good afternoon, Mitsuya, Hakkai."

"Oh, Kashi! Hello!" Hakkai smiled, giving a wave, along with Mitsuya. Looks like he was here to hang out with Mitsuya.

"What brings you here?" Mitsuya asked, holding up Luna who was attached to his legs.

"I wanted to tell you about something." You took out a piece of paper from your pocket, holding it up to the commander. Hakkai was curious, he wanted to peek at what was written, but considering it was something that came from you, he's not allowed to.

Kashi's authority in the gang is the same as that of a commander, or maybe even higher, not even Mucho's special authority can touch you since you had a special authority as well, and that authority is not known, not even to him. Only the founders know of it.

"Make sure everything is prepared by then." You continued, taking Mana off your back. She has somehow managed to climb it. "I'll be following them just in case. I'll call you for backup, that good?"

"Yeah. I'll keep that in mind." Mitsuya placed the paper in his pockets before turning again to you. "So? What's gonna happen to him? Did you tell Mucho something?"

".......No." Your slight pause in your answer made Mitsuya raise a brow. Even Hakkai. Even he knows what it means when someone is reported to Mucho. You tilted your head to the side, your eyes glancing away from the two. 'Mucho... I never trusted that guy. Why should I tell him our gang's affairs when I'm here?'

You chuckled darkly, bidding goodbye to the two angles, promising to bring them some candy next time.

And when you were gone, Hakki asked what the paper had. But of course, Mitsuya kept his mouth shut. Because even he didn't want Hakki to report Pah to Mucho, not that he would ever do that. 'Kashi and (Y/N) never trusted Mucho ever since he joined... I wonder why...'

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"Good afternoon."

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!" Baji exclaimed, jumping from his chair to turn to his window and saw you enter through it. "(Y/N)!? How the hell did you get in here?!"

"Shut up.... And it's Kashi to you. " You grumbled, taking off your shoes before jumping inside his room. "I kept on knocking and ringing the bell for the past six minutes. I even went to Chifuyu's house and asked about you."

"It's eleven in the night. What do mean afternoon?" He grumbled, stopping his (forced)studying to talk with you. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"To tell you something." You said, running up to him to see what he was studying. Looks like he'll have to take remedial courses this summer. "Anyways, you're free on the third, right?"

"Why?" He asked, suddenly grinning like an idiot. "Are you asking me out-"

"No, you dumbass. I'm saying you have to come when I call for you." You sighed, leaning on his desk and crossing your arms. "Someone's been sneaking around targeting Toman, and I know that their next Target is Draken."

"....Osanai? Ain't he in prison."

"This is why you aren't an intelligence officer."

"WELL EXCUSE-"

"Keisuke! It's almost midnight! Lower your voice!" With Baji's mother's scolding, Baji quieted down to a whisper, not wanting to anger her anymore and get himself in more trouble.

"No. Someone else." You took a paper from your pockets, handing it to him. "You know my rules, burn it after you read it."

"Got it, got it." He took the paper and placed it on his desk as he returned to whatever he was doing. There was something that caught your eye. Something like... a letter. From... the detention center. "Right, it's almost midnight. Are you going to stay over?"

"Sure." You gave him a smile, running outside to put your shoes in the right place. Once you came back, Baji was holding a few clothes for you. "Thanks...."

You yawned, already tired for the night. You've been going from place to place, gathering intel from place to place. So you're quite tired.

"Go change in the bathroom this time!" Baji said, pushing you out of his room before you change in front of him. It became a habit since you two have known each other since childhood. It's an embarrassing and awkward moment when it happens.

".... Good night... Kei..."

Once you were back, Baji watched as you completely dropped to his bed, deader than Sh- B- H- E- I- AHEM. You were tired, already snoozing and snuggled up. So, he went to change too and went to sleep as well. [FOUL💀💀 HAND OVER UR WRITING RIGHTS]

Well, not before pushing you to the side to make space for him. And by pushing you to the side, I mean pushing you to the edge of the edge and him taking up space.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

The night was high and the two children were sleeping peacefully. Well, one of them was.

The other one was standing by the desk, holding the unopened letter, pondering over many things. But you didn't open it, not wanting to disturb your friend's privacy, and returned to bed.

Of course, getting back for being pushed to the edge that when you woke up on the floor.  

THE NEXT MORNING

[K2]
Dear, Kazu

You know you're my favourite author right?? Like you're just the best ☺☺

Pls keep Baji alive.

(.....)