That little smooth-y. Sonny started to think. "What are you guys playing?"

"We are starting with S.O.S. and ending with 'Burnin' Up'. We need something in between."

She smiled, "Do 'Lovebug'! That's my favorite."

They both smiled at each other. Oh God. I cleared my throat as Joe turned to me and Sonny just went back to tying her own shoes.

"Y'know, we do have a T.V. show to rehearse for." I gave Joe a look.

Joe shrugged and gave a me 'know-it-all' look, "You're not rehearsing now."

 "Bye, Joe." I said, shooing him away.

Joe just rolled his eyes and walked off.

I looked over at Sonny who was giving me her signature death glare. I just smiled as she rolled her eyes, classic Sonny. Then, she smirked.

"You get to kiss Chad after this sketch.." She gave me a cheeky wink.

I groaned, "Thanks for the reminder."

"No problem!" Sonny smiled, giving herself one last look in the mirror.

We both walked on to the main stage and started the sketch, Chad was off to the side going over his lines for the next sketch between us two. What a joy that's going to be..

 Nick P.O.V.

 "Ok, so the set list is now 'S.O.S.' 'Lovebug' and 'Burning Up'?" Kevin asked, as he finished writing them down.

Joe nodded, "Yep! Sonny likes 'Lovebug'."

Oh jeez, here we go again. Joe has been going on and on about Sonny since he met her. Whenever she was doing a sketch we will hear 'Oh! Sonny's so talented!' or when she walks by, 'She smells so nice..' and lets not forget, 'She picked up that pencil so delicately.'. No doubt about it, Joe was hooked on Sonny. Kevin smirked.

"She does, huh? Is that the only reason why you suggested the song?" He asked, taking a sip of water.

Joe looked shocked, "Pssssh, no!"

Kevin and I both gave Joe a look. "Shut up." He said, slumping down into his chair.

"You are so love sick." I rolled my eyes.

Joe laughed, "And you aren't?"

I shook my head and leaned back in my chair. The chair stood on its two back legs as I watched Joe and Kevin smile at each other.

"Hey Quinn!" Kevin smiled, looking past me.

"Quinn?!" I looked behind me.

The chair fell back and hit the floor as I went down with it, luckily, Quinn was nowhere in sight. Joe looked down right at me and smirked.

"Oh yeah, you are not love sick at all." He said, sarcastically.

Okay, so I was. Sue me! I may be love sick but Joe has a total disease going on. I pushed Joe out of my sight and got up to put the chair back in its up right position. I looked over at Kevin who was recovering from his laugh attack, then, stopped when he saw Jenny run over to us. She was changed out of her 'Check-It-Out' costume and now in a strapless purple dress that went mid thigh and strappy black heels.

"Isn't that dress a little too short?" Kevin asked, as we all got up from our chairs.

Jenny rolled her eyes, "Don't blame me, blame Tina." She pointed to the wardrobe lady.

"What's the sketch even about?" Joe asked, crossing his arms.

Jenny sighed and explained how it was about a movie date that had a lot of funny troubles in the beginning but worked out in the end. Then, the kiss would happen. Ugh, Jenny kissing...I do not like the sound of that at all.

"Chad and Sonny to the stage." Marshall said on the intercom.

Jenny groaned, "Wish me luck."

"We'll be watching." I smirked, as we followed behind.

Jenny P.O.V. 

I walked onto the stage next to the main one. It was now converted into a movie threater with four rows of seats, the wall was black and had a little window at the top to shine light through it as if a movie was playing. The catch? No screen, yep, we just faced the audience. Chad was already in the middle row as I went to sit next to him.

"Let's just get this over with." He groaned.

I nodded, "Deal."

The sketch started and it was pretty funny. Everyone laughed as we played it out, Chad is actually pretty funny. Who knew, right? The sketch got closer to the end...the kiss. Chad started to sweat, was he getting nervous? Over a kiss...with me? I gulped.

"Sorry this date was a bust, Tiffany." He said the line.

I shook my head, "It wasn't, I like you a lot, Jason."

Chad started to lean in as I did the same, our lips collided. Chad closed his eyes as I did the same. Wow, I can't beleive I'm thinking this but...this is amazing, it's such an innocent kiss, no tongue or anything. Fireworks started going off-wait, fireworks?! I have to stop this! I was about to pull away until someone beat me to it.

"Ok! That's enough!" Joe said, pulling me back.

I ignored him and just kept on staring at Chad. He was...blushing? My face felt hot as well as I looked between him and the cast behind him in the wings. Sonny just nodded as if saying "I knew it" as the rest of them looked disgusted. Nick and Kevin just looked shocked, I turned around to look at Joe who looked kind of mad. Of course. I got up from the seat and looked down at Chad.

"Er....great run through." I said then walked off the stage.

What just happened?

I have writer's block on 'I Want You To Want Me'! Ugh. Don't expect any updates on that one. Anyway, hope you liked this chapter!