"So, he took it hard?" I asked Sonny.

We were skyping while we were both getting ready for our day. Sonny wanted to tell me how it happened while the rest of the cast wasn't around to fill in room with cheers of joy. Of course, I will be joining them in the celebration but, that's later. Right now, Sonny wanted to talk.

"Yeah..do you think I did it right?"

I nodded, "It sounded like you were gentle. Remember, Chad is always the dumpER." I exagerrated the 'er'.

"I guess so. Cute outfit." She smiled.

I was wearing black pants with a black shirt with a buttoned up white vest. I also put on my classic all black converse. I smiled at Sonny.

"Thank you! I'm in a black kind of mood today." I said, smiling.

Sonny laughed, "I got to go. See ya at the studio!"

I waved and turned off my computer and ran towards the stairs but stopped when I heard the sound of hangers colliding to the floor behind the door to Nick's room. I knocked on the door then opened it to see Nick only in jeans and the tank top he wore to bed yesterday on.

"You ok?" I asked.

He nodded, "Fantastic."

I looked around at all the shirts on the floor and the hangers next to them. His room certainly doesn't look 'fantastic'. I walked into the room and crossed my arms, looking at Nick. He usually doesn't care this much about his appearence, that was always Joe! Well, sometimes Kevin but only when he was going to see Danielle. Then, it hit me. Quinn! That girl at the studio who Nick has a crush on.

"Someone wants to impress Quinn." I smirked, keeping my arms crossed.

Nick sighed, "Yeah...help?"

I smiled and looked in his closet. I took out a black t-shirt and a black and white plaid shirt with converse. Nick raised an eyebrow.

"How is that going to impress her?"

I put the clothes down on his bed, "Because, this is classic Nick Jonas. Be yourself, Nick."

Nick hugged me, "Thanks, Jen."

"Seriously, you guys better not start calling me Jen." I said, getting away from the hug.

 Nick just smiled as I sighed and left the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can you hand me my visor?" I asked Sonny.

We were in dress rehearsal and it was time for the 'Check-it-Out!' girls sketch. Sonny threw it to me as I just gave her a look and she just smiled. The smile faded when Chad walked by and gave her a glare. It has seriously been like that all day! In Chad's monologue at the beginning of the show, Sonny stands up from the audience and saids something jokingly...but instead of saying his line he just gave her a glare. It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to see that Chad was just a bit pissed at Sonny.

"Well, aren't you two just best friends?" I laughed at Sonny.

She just groaned. "This sucks. I let him down easy, y'know?"

"Apparently not easily enough." I put my hair up in a ponytail after the visor.

Before Sonny could respond, Joe came running up to us as if their was a fire. I gave him a look, what was if my brothers running around here? First Nick, now Joe, next will be Kevin!

"Yes, Joe?" I asked, beginning to tie my white sneakers.

Joe ignored me, classic, and turned to Sonny, "Um...we just need one more song, do you have a perference Sonny?"