Bonus - WHAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED

Start from the beginning

She closed the box and set it off to the side before grabbing Scott's face and pulling him into a kiss. Their lips moved in sync for a moment before Scott slowly pulled away, "Was that a good thing?" He asked and she smiled at him and nodded. "I wanna marry you." She said making him smile before kissing her again.

When they pulled away Scott grabbed her hand and the ring before slipping it onto her finger. She stared at it with a small smile before looking up at Scott with raised eyebrows. "Where did you get this?" She asked and he shrugged slightly, "My mom. She said it was some family heirloom from the 1800s." He said before looking at her slightly alarmed.

"If you don't like it we can get you a new one-" Scott said and Azalea cut him off slightly by grabbing his face, "I love it, and I love you." She said making him smile at her. "I love you too." He said then connected their lips until she laughed slightly as he pushed her down onto the bed.

"I think Azalea McCall has a nice ring to it." Scott said as he looked down at her and she hummed slightly, "I think Scott Novac is a lot better." She said and he chuckled. "We can hyphen it." He said before kissing her while wrapping his arms around her.

♥️ Waves ♥️

"Stop!" Azalea said and Scott laughed as she tried to move away from him but he grabbed her hands. "It's water." He said, trying to pull her into the water at a beach and she gave him a look, "I spent a while curling my hair. I'm not ruining it by getting it wet." She said and he chuckled.

"Shouldn't have curled your hair then." He said and she squinted at him, "You didn't tell me what today's plans were until after I did my hair." She said. She started to walk away but Scott smirked before quickly wrapping his arms around her waist and carrying her towards the water.

"Scott!" Azalea yelled before a semi-large wave it them making them fall back, Scott with his back to the ground and Azalea on top of him. "You are so childish." She said and he smiled at her, "You are so beautiful." He said making her smile and chuckle slightly. "That was cheesey." She said and he raised his eyebrows, "Are you gonna say that every time I give you a compliment?" He asked and she nodded.

"Definitely." She said before moving to get up but he wrapped his arms around her before flipping them around making her groan. "I don't want to get covered in sand!" She said dramatically making him laugh before leaning down to kiss her. She smiled into the kiss before another wave hit them making them pull away while laughing.

♥️ Kids? ♥️

"You can't steal my baby, Azalea." Stefan said as Azalea walked away from him while carrying her eight-month-old niece, Grace. "She likes me better than you." Azalea said, looking over at her brother and Anya. Grace started laughing making Azalea smirk, "See, she agrees." She said and Anya chuckled.

"Come on, we gotta get going before we're late." Anya said, grabbing Stefan's hand before pulling him towards the door. "Don't be a bad influence on my daughter." Stefan said as he pointed at Azalea who covered Grace's eyes before flipping him off. Stefan rolled his eyes before him and Anya started to walk out as Scott walked into the livingroom. They waved at each other before they shut the door while Scott walked over to Azalea.

"I don't know why but for some reason I thought you didn't like kids." Scott said and Azalea chuckled, "Depends on the kid and the parents." She said. Scott smiled softly, watching as Azalea made Grace let out loud giggles. "Have you ever thought about adopting?" Scott asked making Azalea raise her eyebrows at him, "Are you?" She asked and he shrugged slightly.

"Kind of." He said making her smile before setting Grace down and pulling Scott down into a kiss.

♥️ You're Adopted ♥️

"Mom! Damon said I was adopted!" Nevaeh yelled as Azalea walked over and set a few plates on the table, "Yeah? So is he." Azalea said making Nevaeh laugh mockingly while Damon groaned. Damon was Azalea and Scott's twelve year old son that they adopted when he was six and Nevaeh is their eight year old daughter that they adopted when she was four.

"Mom, you ruined it!" Damon groaned and Azalea chuckled, "Then don't try to torment your sister with things that can also work for you." She said and Nevaeh stuck her tongue out at her brother. "Remember, adoption means you were wanted." Azalea said as she moved some hair out of her daughter's face, "But Damon was adopted." Nevaeh said making Damon look at his sister offended.

Azalea chuckled and shook her head slightly, "Get back to your homework." She said before messing up Damon's hair and walking out to the livingroom. She leaned against the wall and smiled softly as she watched Scott mess around with their youngest son, Xavier, who was five and they adopted two years ago.

Azalea cringed slightly when Scott picked Xavier up, holding him upside down over his shoulder. "Please don't drop our kid." Azalea said making Scott turn around and smile at her before turning around again. "Look whose there." He said making Xavier look over at smile, "Hi mom!" He said and Azalea chuckled as she walked.

"Why is there dirt on your face?" She asked as she wiped some dirt off of Xavier's cheek, "We were playing lacrosse!" Xavier said. Scott wrapped his arm around Xavier's torso before letting go of his legs then holding him right-side-up. "There's lunch in the dining room for you." Azalea said as Scott set Xavier down and he instantly ran towards the dining room.

"You gonna teach all our kids lacrosse?" Azalea asked and Scott smiled, "Yep." He said as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Want any more kids?" He asked making her raise her eyebrows in amusement, "No. I'd consider getting a pet but three kids in enough. We're not doing what my parents did." She said making him chuckle as he kissed her cheek.

"I love you." Scott said making Azalea smile at him, "I love you too." She said before gently grabbing his face and pulling him into a kiss. "Mom! Dad! Damon stole my pencil!" Nevaeh yelled making them pull away, "Nevaeh called me an idiot!" Damon yelled and Azalea sighed and closed her eyes for a moment.

"My god they're like a mini Stefan and I." Azalea said making Scott chuckle before quickly kissing her and walking towards the dining room.

♤♧♤♧♤
Author's Note:
Here we are again, the end of another book. I liked doing this book, I started writing fanfiction thinking I wouldn't make a Scott was cause I was so attracted to him like I was to other characters. But now I can safely say that I love him, I did before but more now.

Still dont like season 5A Scott and season 1 Scott still annoys me.

But like I always say, thank you for reading book. I hope you liked it.

Also just wanna add the full names of Scott and Azalea's kids -
Damon Boyd McCall
Nevaeh Allison McCall
Xavier Stefan McCall

Up next:
Isaac/Stiles

~ Go check out my announcements book for any future book announcements ~