I look at Katsuki, knowing he doesn't get along very well with her, but I'm sure he won't mind if she is helping.

"The demon- I mean Kijo says she can help." I share.

"Her? How? By killing me?" he mocks.

"No, Hot Sauce. I would never do that." I give her control. It can get pretty annoying when they both start arguing with each other.

"Can you stop with these nicknames! His name is Bakugo to you!" I explain for the millionth time.

She, of course, ignores me. "I control my daggers. I control their projectile and their speed. I'll just aim them at you, and you just need to dodge. If it's too slow, I'll speed them up; if it's too easy for you, I'll add more targets for you to dodge." she explains her training exercise.

Katsuki thinks it over and eventually agrees. I don't mind them working together. Lately, she has been a big help in my training. She watches over my movements and corrects them to be more efficient in a fight.

Even though she has no control over my quirk, she does have some understanding of how to help me use it in a better way during fights. She finally agreed not to forcefully take control during fights or training; she understood that I want to improve and get stronger with my own power. So, she decided to help me from the inside with talking strategies or even giving me some of her strength.

It's still a working progress. Sharing her strength with me. We still train on it from time to time, but it is exhausting on my body. After all, I'm using a strength my body is not built for. She told Katsuki to train my body up, and I can barely keep up between her and Devil Coach...

I watch over Katsuki's and Kijo's training. She is enjoying herself as she sends a few of her daggers at him. Katsuki was doing fine at first, but she is a demon deep down, so she leveled up the training, and he is struggling to keep up and avoid getting stabbed.

"How about you slow down a bit?" I suggest.

"Hey, Delicious! Your girlfriend is saying you can't handle this level, should I take it easy on you?" that is not what I said! She loves taunting him.

"Fuck no! (Y/N) I'm fine, this is perfect." he yells back.

"You did that on purpose. You know he doesn't know how to take it easy; he will push himself till he breaks!" I lecture her.

"Stop your whining. I know you're not a fan of me being with you, but you need to start trusting me." her voice took a serious tone.

"... I trust you."

"No, you don't. I know what goes on in your head. You are still scared I will go rouge and hurt all your friends, especially Hot Sauce over there. I trust you enough to give you my powers; you need to do the same." she lectures me back.

"What do you mean?"

"Trust me with your friends. If I wanted to hurt them, I would have done it already. I can still forcefully take control and make you blind to what I'm doing. This is my way of gaining your trust; by not doing that." she explains.

I sigh and nod. "Okay, I get it. Just concentrate on helping him now."

The rest of the training goes by without a problem. Katsuki, thankfully, didn't request for a higher level, but he didn't stop until his legs couldn't carry him anymore. Kijo's daggers nicked him a few times, but nothing serious.

"You okay?" I walk up to him and help him up.

"Ya." he breathes out as he continues to catch his breath. "This was a great idea; I want to face her on a serious level." he chuckles.