Chapter 5

(Y/N)'s POV:

I run outside to meet up with everyone; I'm sure I was already late enough. Everyone decided to wear their costumes for the training, and it actually felt cool to wear mine with everyone finally. "Sorry guys, I got lost a bit, so it took time to get back." I tell them as I join the group.

I didn't receive any answer, I look at them, and they were all staring at me. I really hate it when I'm the center of attention; I get uncomfortable.  "Um... is everything okay?" I ask.

"Damn (Y/N)! Your costume is amazing!" Kaminari was the first to answer. 

"Ya! It's really cool! I love the concept!" Kirishima joins in.

"You look really cute in it (Y/N)." Asui says.

"Oh, thank you, guys." I give them a small answer. "And cute wasn't the image I was trying to go for Asui." I sheepishly chuckle; cute was the furthest thing I wanted.

"Call me Tsu."

Everyone gathers around me and starts complimenting my costume. I'm not sure how to feel about it honestly, I didn't think it was that cool. I obviously didn't put half as much effort as they have into designing it.

I wore a black quarter sleeve crop top with red sporty contrast stitching all over, with shoulder cut-outs and a crew neckline. I had black pants on, with red detachable waist-belted thigh-high combat boots. Just for fun, I added black fingerless gloves. On both sides of my upper thigh, I made pockets. In case I needed to carry anything or add anything.

"Ya, I wouldn't call her cute. More like hot! Or sexy!" Mineta says as he drools, looking me up and down.

I look at Mineta with disgust as I feel a shiver run down my spine. That guy is a real creep; I hate how he looks at me. Even during classes or on normal school days, he's been looking at me with lust in his eyes from day one.

"Ignore him (Y/N). You look really cool." Kirishima pulls me away from him. "Bakubro! Come look at her costume!" he calls Bakugo over.

He looks over at us, and I can't seem to read his expression. "It's fine, I guess." that's all he says and gets on the bus. Well, it wasn't like I was expecting anything from him. He's not one to comment.

Iida's seating plan for the bus didn't work out since the bus was different from the usual ones. On the way to the training center, the students started talking about their quirks. Tsu mentioned how Midoriya's quirk was similar to All Might's, and it was just when she said that, that I realized that it was true. I found it a bit weird, but many quirks can be similar, I guess.

Kirishima showed off his hardening quirk, and it was the coolest thing I've seen. I didn't get to see his battle training, and I wish I had. I wanted to see him in action. "But if we're talking about flashy and strong, it's got to be Todoroki, Bakugo, and (Y/N)!" 

Bakugo looks over and scoffs at him. "Bakugo is always angry though, so I doubt he will be popular." Tsu adds, and Bakugo did not like that comment. "What the hell?! You want to fight!?" he yells at her.

"That could be true, but he has his physique. That will certainly catch a few fans." I smirk as I look at him. The bus went quiet all of a sudden, looking at me like I said something weird. "What?"

"Did you just admit that Bakugo is hot?" Mina asks while she laughs. 

"I didn't think it was something hidden? It's pretty obvious." I answer normally while shrugging my shoulders.

"What the fuck!? Don't check me out! That's disturbing." Bakugo growls at me.

"Oh, don't flatter yourself, Firecracker. You aren't the only one. Besides, it was not intentional. I just happened to notice while looking over everyone's costume." I pull out my tongue at him.