Ch. 95 - PRESSURE TEST

Start from the beginning

"They'll be armed to the teeth." Parrish said and Stilinski nodded, "Which means I won't be." He said before setting his gun down on the desk. "I'm going with you." Parrish said and Stilinski shook his head, "No, you're gonna get some deputies, check the exits, and hope we're not completely surrounded. And keep an eye out- let's make sure we're all on the same side, here." He said making Parrish slightly glance around at the other Deputies.

"Monroe's here?" Stefan asked as he and Anya walked up to Azalea who sighed, "Monroe and a dozen hunters." She said making him sigh and glance at Anya. "Told you, you should have stayed home." He said making Anya raise her eyebrows at him while putting her hand on her hips. "She's gonna kill you before the hunters do." Azalea said before walking back into the office.

"We have to get out of here." Malia said panickedly, "Give him a chance. He knows what he's doing." Scott said. "I am giving him a chance. He can talk all he wants, but we have to get the hell out of here." Malia said completely freaked out making Azalea look at her worriedly, "How do we get Jiang and Tierney out?" Liam said and Malia shrugged.

"Screw them. It's Stilinski's job." She said and Scott looked over at her, "But it's our job to keep them alive." Scott said and then the door opened making them look over to see Theo walking in. "Not mine." He said and Liam took an angry step forward, "Do you want me to just kill him?" He asked and Malia rapidly shook her head.

"No, just leave him. Can we please just go?" Malia asked making Azalea furrow her brows and gently grab her Malia's arm, she was about to say something but Quinn spoke up. "We're not going anywhere. Don't you get it? We're trapped. They have all the windows and doors covered. We're going to die in here." She said.

"Does someone want to kill her?" Theo asked and Malia threatened took a step towards him, "Shut up!" She yelled making their eyes widen. "Malia, hey. Take a breath. You're shaking." Azalea said and Malia shook her head, "I'm fine." Malia said.

"Guys, there's only a dozen of them out there. We can take them!" Lydia said and Azalea scoffed slightly as she looked out the window again, "A dozen of them comes with probably twice as many guns. I mean, I can get people out by going in visible but it'll be a process. I can only do one at a time." Azalea said.

"Scott, they're the last of Satomi's pack. We can't leave them behind." Liam said and Scott was quite for a minute as he glanced at all of them before glancing at Azalea who shrugged slightly. "Okay. We go. But Jiang and Tierney are coming with us." He said.

"You ready?" Scott asked as they all walked over to one of the back doors. Lydia nodded while Malia let out a small growl and Liam flicked his claws out. Azalea flashed her smokey grey-silver eyes and Scott smiled at her before grabbing her hand. They all turned to Theo who glanced at all of them before sighing and holding a clawed hand up.

"Nobody's going anywhere." Stilinski said making them all turn around to look at him, "We can get through them. Real easily." Azalea said gesturing to herself and Lydia. "We're not gonna fire the first shot. Now, get back from the door. All of you. Parrish, get these two back in their cell." Stilinski said and Parrish walked over to Tierney and Jiang while Scott and Azalea walked over to Stilinski.

"What happened?" Scott asked and Stilinski sighed softly, "She gave us 'til midnight." Stilinski said making Scott and Azalea glance at each other.

"I still don't have any service." Quinn said as her, Lydia, Anya and Azalea sat in a back room listening to radio static, "That's because it's jamming all our cell phones." Anya said as she messed with the radio slightly.

"What about the radio?" Quinn asked and Anya sighed, "All I'm getting is static." She said making Quinn's eyes widen slightly. "Are they jamming that, too?" She asked and Lydia shrugged slightly, "It's not easy to find a jammer capable of disrupting a law enforcement transceiver... Unless someone had access to it." Lydia said making Azalea sigh as they glanced around at everyone trying to barricade the station.