𝟤𝟦~ 𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉

"Stop gaping motherfuckers!" Bakugou handed Todoroki the 3rd gift and the note attached. Iida had stopped lecturing the class about appropriate volumes indoors and the appropriate use of language and had instead gone back to his dorm.

"Uwaah. That's so cute," Izuku Midoriya loved notebooks. Taking notes was his speciality and that needed a lot of notebooks. He was the notebook god (after all, he had been the one to give the case solving notebook to Todoroki, a few years back).

"Midoriya, since when did you have feelings for your Kacchan?" It was hilarious seeing such a serious person say a nickname like that and the class burst into laughter.

The green haired male flushed red.

"No- I, K-kacchan, N-no,"

"What exactly do you mean by, Villains aren't the only things I smash?"

⁓⁓⁓

"Midobae- wasn't that a bit extreme?" Everyone patched up their nose bleeding and Mina Ashido was the first to recover.

Todoroki seemed to have not had a nose bleed.

"I do not believe that it is appropriate behaviour to injure somebody you love," He raised an eyebrow and Bakugou groaned.

"Bitch-"

⁓⁓⁓

Midoriya denied the fact that he put the gift in.

"He's just a childhood friend and I've admired him but not like that- I guess though- no. If I were a judge at a beauty pageant and if Kacchan was there- I would probably give him first place but no because I don't like him like that but I-"

"I can't stand this motherfucker," Bakugou threw the notebook in the green haired male's face.

"Uwaa Kacchan. Isn't this yours?"

"Take it nerd. I don't need it. I'll end up exploding it anyways," The ash blonde's eyes drifted off. He was recalling his moments in middle school when-

"Kacchan. Thank you," The green head hugged the explosion quirk user who widened his eyes. The class half expected the blonde to BOOM Midoriya off but that didn't happen.

The blonde smiled briefly at the nerd reminding him that he was forgiven and didn't object to the hug- ruffling Midoriya's hair in response.

"Thanks...,"

⁓⁓⁓

Izuku Midoriya was more determined than ever to regain their friendship. This was a good start and pretty soon they would best friends again.