𝟣𝟥~ 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉𝓎 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅𝓎

During the first break everyone crowded around Bakugou who was then unable to get up.

"Fuck off extras, what do you want?" A tint of grumpiness lay in his voice (a sleep deprived grumpiness not a Bakugou personality grumpiness). He rubbed his eyes and glared at his classmates. Todoroki felt a pang of guilt for ruining his boyfriend's sleep schedule.

"You seem grumpy Bakugou, no sleep?" Sero teasingly placed a hand on the ash blonde's shoulder.

"Fuck off-"

"Was it perhaps late night singing with your boyfriend?"

"How do you know?" Bakugou almost jolted awake (he hadn't bothered to back read). The red eyed male resisted the urge to look at Todoroki with a worried look.

"Bakugou may I ask you a few questions later?" Todoroki raised an eyebrow and Bakugou sighed with relief.

"Tch, hell no,"

"Blasty pleaseee,"

"Kacchan pleaseeee,"

The class began pleading Bakugou and Todoroki smirked.

Shit, that hot asf-

"FINE!"

"I will send you details and we can talk during our bonding session too,"

"Whatever," The blonde stood up and pushed through the crowd. He had decided to do his morning running as he had missed it that morning. With that, he was gone.

⁓⁓⁓

Aizawa had returned to the security room after class. A reason he had volunteered to do this job was because of the quiet area where he could sleep in peace. He scanned through the footage of Todoroki and Bakugou singing, sighed about no sleep and deleted it.