𝟥𝟩~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝒹 𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒-

"Fucking bitch! You don't just go running into fire like that!"

The attack had been quick. It had been planned of course. The villains just watched, satisfied at their destruction. They were only here, only damaging UA because Shoto had told them to. Dabi still had love for his little brother and they did what Dabi said. Most of the time.

Shoto had a few burns on his arm but he was pretty used to it. Despite that, Bakugou insisted on treating his wound.

"Heroes help others," Was all he said as he bandaged it.

The whole media was there because, the pro hero endeavour was also there. Believe it or not, the No. 1 hero actually had a fan group. (Katsuki and Shoto were planning to wipe the fan group out of existence but they couldn't do that since they were heroes).

"Damn- the destruction looks epic!!"

"Bakubro-"

"But it fucking does!"

"The sun set looks pretty, Katsuki," Romantic Shoto strikes again.

"Shit, it does,"

"SHOTOOOOOOOOO," The fire and ice quirk user felt slightly nervous. Not because of his father's presence but because it was finally time to put his plan in action. His plan would make sure that no one in the future generation would go through what he went through. His love only belonged to Katsuki Bakugou, and it was time to let the whole world know that.

You can't stop me now old man . . .

⁓⁓⁓

BONUS

(youcancallmeMikuremix)

Katsuki~

Katsuki~

You can call me Katsuki

Blonde Hair

Red Eyes

I HOPE THAT YOU ALL DIE!

---

Anything for you Suki~

WGAHDGSF FUCK OFF ICYHOT!