𝟣𝟦~ 𝐿𝑒𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽

The classes finished fairly quickly and while everyone went out, Bakugou and Todoroki remained in the classroom. 

"I've planned a date for us alright?" The taller male whispered (Ashido could be listening. Jirou however was off to the music room so they didn't need to worry about her-).

Bakugou nodded and smiled. This date thing had been planned for a while now, and now was the perfect time to execute it. 

The bi coloured male texted the group chat as to make the location obvious. 

CLASS 3-A GROUPCHAT

Todoroki- The mall that's closest to the school. 

Bakugou- I-

Bakugou- YEAH. Sure. I'll see you out the gates. 

This conversation left the rest of the class confused. Ashido called Kaminari and Kirishima (who she knew were free that afternoon). 

"I think this calls for some stalking-"

⁓⁓⁓

Todoroki arrived in plain clothes but he had a bag in his hands. The pair nodded at each other and as soon as they caught a glimpse of pink/ yellow/ red hair their acting started. 

"I'll be going to my mother's straight after this," Todoroki said. He felt guilty for not actually going but he would soon, on the weekends. 

"Tch, tf made you think I needed to know about you going to your mothers?" Bakugou repeated the same sentence loudly so the StALkerS would hear. 

The two walked towards the mall (hearing footsteps behind them). As soon as they got there, Bakugou dragged Todoroki into a Coffee Shop. Pretty soon they could make out some sUspiCiouS looking customers. Pink hair with a huge hat, 2 guys with red hair and yellow hair and sunglasses and them all in trench coats. The huge hat girl had her phone in her hand and seemed to be recording. 

"Alright bitch, let's get these questions over with,".