𝟣𝟪~ 𝒜 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃

After eating and shopping, the two decided to return to the dorms.

"It's almost dark. We should get a taxi/ cab," Todoroki stated.

"More money?" Bakugou seemed reluctant.

"Do you want to get kidnapped?" The ash blonde stiffened, and shook his head.

"I- I'm sorry hun. Come here," Todoroki hoisted Bakugou up into bridal style and for once, the ash blonde didn't seem to complain. Todoroki asked Bakugou to give a quick call and the male (who was still carried) obliged.

The taxi soon arrived- leaving 3 particular people in trench coats.

"So he just leaves?"

"That was a cute date,"

"Mina, how are we getting back?"

"Hey if we're walking, Kiri, can you carry me?"

"Denki- No,"

"Fine. What about a date?"

"Soon,"

"You guys are so cute! And to answer your question our own Taxi/ cab has arrived," Ashido had quickly booked for the vehicle after realising they would be staying a little longer for their stalking.

Ashido sat in front and Kirishima and Kaminari in the back. They all resumed talking about their sTaLkinG.

"I think our disguises were good,"

"That was actually surprisingly fun,"

"Bakugou's boyfriend is rich,"

"I think our disguises were good,"

"I can't wait to figure out who Bakubabe's boyfriend is,"

"I think our disguises were good,"

"Do you think we'll figure it out soon?"

"With Todoroki on the case I'm sure it'll all be revealed really soon,"

"Hey guys, did I mention that our disguises were good?"

⁓⁓⁓

Todoroki quickly got changed at the UA bathrooms (Aizawa had more work to do again with the security cameras). Bakugou meanwhile, went on ahead.

"Bakugou- san. Todoroki isn't back yet. Do you know where he is?" Yaoyorozu was the first to greet the male. Suddenly, Todoroki himself, walked in.

"Apologies everyone I was just at my mothers. I am glad you got home safely Bakugou,"

"Tch, thanks for asking or whatever," The blonde was about to turn and head on towards his dorms to get his sleep. At this rate- there would still be enough time to keep with his normal early sleep schedule-

"Glad to know you're alright Todoroki- san,"

"Thank you for your concern Yaoyorozu,"

"May I ask you something?"

Bakugou stopped and his head towards the interaction between 'Skunk- hair bitch' and 'Sho'.

"Todoroki- san. Will you go out with me?"