𝟤𝟥~ 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝓃𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒞𝑜𝓊𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈

The crocs were up first. Then the letter attached was read. The class burst into laughter at the message.
Sure I'm your shark boy, but your my best catch.

"No way, that's hilarious. Was someone trying to be me or something?" Kirishima wheezed and looked up towards the 3 presenters.
"Or was it you?"
"Wait what?" Denki jolted up and faced his boyfriend.
"Okay first of all, yesterday, I was at the mall- stalking Bakugou so I couldn't have put them in his locker. This morning I was with someone the whole time and if you want early in the morning, Denki had to shock me awake with his quirk, (A/N familiar Pikachu and Ash vibes from Pokémon),".

"So you admit that you were stalking me?"

"I-"

"Tch, not like I care. Y'all are too dumb to figure out who I'm with,"

"Bakubro- that's mean,"

"Oh sorry," Bakugou rolled his eyes, "Here, take these crocs as a GifT oF apOLogY," the ash blonde threw, more like exploded, the crocs towards Kirishima.

"Bakubro- that's nice,"

"Don't think about it too much,"

⁓⁓⁓

"Ooh! That looks hella good," Kaminari gestured towards the ray bans that Todoroki was showing everyone.

Aizawa Sensei had allowed to 2 out of school premises during their friendship, wellbeing, becoming close sessions that often occurred during their classes (they had homework to catch up on the academic side of things). During this, they had gone to the mall (once again with the mask and everything) to buy these presents.

This idea had been discussed with Aizawa Sensei and the black haired teacher had agreed to it. The students would be able to learn how to correctly deny an accusation pointed towards them and the problem children deserved a present (don't tell 3-A that Aizawa thinks that or he will find you and suffocate you with that scarf of his).

"Phone charger, before you get all wow that looks so cool shit, please explain this?"

I must've short circuit or something since I'm feeling so lost right now. Please give me directions to your heart.

"That's so bad," Kaminari collapsed onto the floor in laughter.

"Uhh- babe. Did you write that?" Although Eijirou Kirishima knew that Kaminari often did flirt with others he knew that the electric blonde was loyal to the ones he love (truly). Unless...

"I refuse to be accused of writing some horrible pick up line like that. If I were that person I would've written-,"

"Kaminari, please continue with what you were saying and stop changing the topic," Jirou sighed at the male who was now trying to think of a better-

"Pikachu. Stop wasting your braincells on stupid flirting and explain why you put the gift in my locker," The ash blonde sparked his hands and growled.

"Alright Pomeranian, jeez,"

Then, Kaminari died.

⁓⁓⁓

After a quick trip to recovery girl, Kaminari justified his point on not putting the gift in Bakugou's locker and Kirishima was pretty relieved.

"Dunce face, I gotta admit you're pretty cool for putting up with all my amazing shit (the blasting of face and the explosions in face). Here, catch,"

The ash blonde threw (exploded) the ray bans (don't worry, it wasn't that strong and didn't break the sunglasses) towards Denki Kaminari.

"Woah, thanks Blasty,".

What was happening to Bakugou?