𝟥𝟫~ 𝒯𝑜𝒹𝑜𝐵𝒶𝓀𝓊 𝐹𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓂

So that was what the boy had been doing. Preparations for this proposal and the LOV, just so that everyone could witness this proposal. Every one was watching as the news was broadcasted all over Japan. With the whole media on their side, the number one hero stood no chance against the love of his son and Katsuki Bakugou not to mention the new TodoBaku fandom that was beginning to be created.

Todoroki had thought that if he proposed right here and now with everyone watching, he would not only be able to avoid any girls but he would be able to show the community a brand new generation that supported LGBTQIA+ and could strive to be true heroes both mentally and physically.

Katsuki understood how anxious his boyfriend was. He hadn't been expecting this, at all. But he knew everything. He knew what the bitch father thing had done to the beautiful red and white haired lover of his. He would be more than happy to join his mother in the pummelling with baseball bat but right now was not the time. His crimson eyes stared at the ruby red ring. The bi coloured hair boy had always mentioned how pretty his eyes were (honestly he thought Shoto's were prettier) and he blushed at the thought.

The camera people were going to go on their laptops and update this new site. It'd had been named TodoBaku fandom and they were going to join that community as soon as possible. Apparently it had over 10 million users on it right now.

The class was in shock. It hadn't been Midoriya, or Monoma or Aoyama or any other dude. It was Shoto Todoroki. Their own detective had betrayed them. But the amazing proposal made up for it. Mina was on her phone, filming and also taking pictures to add to the TodoBaku fandom website.

"Shoto,"

"When my world fell apart, the universe gave me you. Fate only fucking does that once and only for true matches. So, no matter how many storms, hurricanes or angry fathers come - I'm yours, and you're mine,".