𝟤𝟩~ 𝒮𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓈

"Bakugou, you've been texting since forever, what are you doing?"

Todoroki winked at the ash blonde who was pretending to be messaging when really, he was playing Minecraft (tilting his head at times as it was uncomfortable playing with the screen in a vertical position). Bakugou looked at the signal his boyfriend had given him (the wink was meant to signal the start of the plan).

"Tch, the new fucking mall- Why can't you all stay out of my business!?" The explosion quirk user left the room and proceeded to locate his fake 'boyfriend' who was waiting at the school gates. School had just finished and there were crowds of people leaving. Bakugou used to leave to his own home but recently had moved in the dorms (mostly so he could get secret cuddles with Todoroki. No one except for the people they let in to the secret, Aizawa Sensei, Monoma and their parents/ siblings knew of their relationship).

"Took you long enough,"

"Shut up copycat,"

"Don't you mean babe?"

"You're disgusting,"

⁓⁓⁓

"Todo-babe! Let's follow him. You're free this afternoon right?"

"Yeah sure,"

"Can we come?" Uraraka, Midoriya, Kirishima and Kaminari spoke up.

"YaH!! Let's go,"

Todoroki smiled. Everything had been discussed with his boyfriend- every tiny detail of the plan. He felt guilty for hiding something but it was for his boyfriend, who he loves and always will for the rest of his life.

Authors Notes (skip if you don't want to read lmao. Thanks so much if you do read tho-)

Sorry if this chapter feels short. I'm trying to catch up to the chapters that I missed out on posting. Thanks so much for the contribution towards the votes, comments, reads and support. If you feel as though you haven't supported you have! Even just scrolling down here and getting this far, reading everything, helps.

This was such a cliché title btw xD.