𝟥𝟪~ 𝑀𝓎 𝓃𝓊𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒

"Katsuki,"

The class widened their eyes at the first name basis and also the fact that the ash blonde actually responded. Shoto Todoroki clasped his lover's gloved hands.

"I'm afraid this may be too early and I feel as though it is slightly selfish but you did say you like surprises so-?"

"Huh?" Bakugou was confused and curious to what the surprise would be.

"I just wanted to say thank you,"

"Tch, what did I do?"

"For being there for me. For being the inspiration to my life. For just living and being the beautiful thing that I look forward to each day,"

Bakugou felt butterflies in his stomach. Was it possible to fall in love every day? He was never going to get sick of his boyfriend's cheesy comments-

"Truth is, no matter what people think of your comments, they also acknowledge the fact that with your confidence you mean well and you want others to strive to be the best so you can, of course, beat them all,"

The ash blonde smirked and nodded. He heard a few of the classmates laugh but right now the two only had eyes for each other.

"No matter what you do or what hardships you face, just remember, I'll always be there for you. And no matter how many 'Dunce face's you blow up or how many 'Deku's you threaten I will always love you for who you are,"

Shoto Todoroki let go of the ash blonde's hands and crouched down on the grass. The sky was a canvas, flourishing with fresh colours. Katsuki's face was aglow with the last orange rays of that day. His lips showed the semblance of a smile, just enough to show that he is enjoying his thoughts, whatever they may be.

Behind him was the school of UA. The place where they had become the best heroes, worked hard, made many new friends (met lots of extras) and best of all, fell in love.

"Katsuki, you will always be my number one. Will you marry me?"

Time stood still, and breaths were held, waiting for that soulful yes that would bring the joy that would blossom every year onwards they would spend, together.