𝟣𝟢~ 𝒜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒?

"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, Aizawa Sensei is monitoring the security cameras now so he could just turn off all the cameras or cut out the parts where we act normally,"
"You got him to do that? I mean this is a hero school so-"

"YaHh. Unlike you, I have brains,"

"And a big ego," Todoroki laughed softly, "Sure, nerd," the bi colour male responded to the ash Blonde's comment. 

Fortunately Bakugou hadn't caught onto the first comment but he did on the second. 

"HaH? Are you comparing me to fucking Deku?"

"Of course not, after all, you're my nerd,"

"Tch, that doesn't make a difference," The red eyed male turned away to hide the hint of blush that tinted the tips of his ears. He got over "Getting called a nerd" and continued trying to convince his Sho to sing with him. 

"Alright anything for you baby,"

"Stop fucking babying me. Also, don't do it for me but for your own pleasure. Try putting yourself first sometimes. Do you want to or not?" Bakugou prodded the taller male's chest.

"Oh. Yeah I do actually, it's being a while since we sang together, mm-?" Todoroki sighed and Bakugou almost melted at his boyfriend's cuteness. 

The small speaker was adjusted to the lowest volume. 

» [This Town] «
0:00 ──〇──── 3:56
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝

𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 

The two locked eyes and the speaker softly continued playing. That moment was used to share a kiss. It was during those few seconds that a million loving thoughts condensed. 

They pulled away, packed up quietly and headed towards their dorms. 

⁓⁓⁓

Meanwhile, a certain pink haired girl sat on her bed. She pulled her phone and ear away from the wall. The singing, as it had been done using the speaker and microphones had been noticeable (the conversation hadn't) and she had voice recorded everything. 

This was for blackmail, blackmailing Katsuki Bakugou.