𝟪~ 𝑀𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝒸𝓀𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇

𝒯𝑜𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑜𝓀𝒾 𝒫𝒪𝒱

Girls are scary. 

Soon, it was back to the singing (is the singing equipment Jirou's secret love child? She was calling it baby and she treats it like one-). Both Katsuki and I were sitting on either side of the couch, scowling. It was meant to look like we hated each other but really we were complaining mentally about not being able to openly cuddle. Katsuki is clingy that way. 

A hideous screech came from the current singer, Sero. He calls it the finale but it sounded like a person who was peeling tape of their skin because it accidentally got stuck-

He needed to strengthen his vocal chords more-

Apart from that disgrace of a father being an abusive whore, he enrolled me in far too many class (I may mention them later). Katsuki had also been forced to take lessons (Mrs Bak- Mitsuki isn't a disgrace of a mother though). We enjoyed singing together however- we couldn't possibly do it right now, not while our class was here watching (NO COVID in this AU). 

Yuga Aoyama insisted on going so he pranced to the front of the room. 

» [Tourner Dans Le Vide✨] «
0:00 ─〇───── 4:11
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

He bowed and we clapped. Was that French? Is Aoyama really French? Another case...

"That was so Manly bro!" Kirishima, of course. 

"Monsieur, that was French ✨," The blonde insisted. 

"Sure man, Ei, let's go next!"

Kirishima and Kaminari positioned themselves in the front of the room. 

» [Fresh Prince of Bel-Air] «
0:00 ─────〇─ 2:58
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

I clapped at the end of their performance and 'Suki rolled his eyes. 

"Next person is Izuku,"

» [Snowman] «
0:00 ──〇──── 0:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

He sang with a really quiet tone and I suppressed a laugh at my boyfriend's comment. 

"Nerd! Are you singing or mumbling?".

"KAcCHAnNN!!!"

"It was very well for your first time, I'm assuming?" I reassured the freckled boy who smiled. I could feel Katsuki's glare on me, my jealous Pomeranian. 

"Guess I'll go," he said. 

"You sure Bakubro?"

"Please don't blow up the whole place Kacchan!"

"The fuck makes you think that?" Not only did the ash blonde target Midoriya too much but the broccoli boy made himself targeted too much. 

"Chill Bakubabe, let's brace ourselves for yelling everyone!"

Everyone was getting ready to plug their ears. Honestly, I didn't understand why they wouldn't want to hear an angel- (would Kat kill me if I called him that?). Truthfully (I'm not asking for a death wish) but I believe my nicknames for Katsuki are better than the nicknames he creates for the class, don't you?