𝟫⁓ 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊

This time, Bakugou stood at the front of the room. His scowl had dissapeared and a serene silence filled the area.

» [This Town] «
0:00 ──〇──── 3:56
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘐'𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶

𝘋𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶

𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 

The class sat in awe and shock and the ash blonde's voice.

It wasn't loud or raspy but a gentle voice that was rather lulling, Todoroki resisted the urge to just jump up and kiss his 'Suki.

"Wow Bakugou, I didn't know you could sing," Surprisingly it was Jirou who spoke up first. The red eyes male faintly smiled. "I sing with my lover a lot so I've had lots of practise,". He cast a glance at Todoroki's direction. A few moments seemed like forever before the couple snapped back to the act.

"Tch Icyhot, I bet I can sing better than you,"

"Are you-"

"Alright everyone I believe it's past curfew now," Todoroki frowned from being interrupted by Iida (The class president had recognised the sudden tension between the two and predicted a fight would occur). Bakugou yawned a little and was immediately praised by the girls for being cute. Todoroki sighed happily and glanced at his phone.

"Goodnight everyone!" The class chorused and headed towards their dorms. Jirou decided to leave her kit there as it would cause too much noise to pack up. The security seemed safe enough in this school. Todoroki quickly went to the bathroom and Bakugou slumped onto the couch.

When all the students and staff had stopped passing the common room, the ash blonde made grabby hands at his boyfriend who had returned.

A few moments passed while they were cuddling until Bakugou spoke up.

"Hey Sho, wanna sing together?".