𝟥𝟤~ 𝒟𝑒𝓉𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈

The detectives were back. The reason for the sudden shopping spree was because they had eaten all the snacks and needed more to be able to sustain themselves during meetings.

"I feel like the only way to settle this is to replay the night when they say,"

Kirishima was about to facepalm (hardening his hand and face for a bigger effect-).

"Why did we not think of that before?"

"It's not that big of a deal Kiri- babe. Besides, all we did was stalk Bakuhoe 2 times-"

"With amazing disguises," (Denki)

"And interview the whole grade," (Mina)

"That was just Class B girls and Monoma," (Sero)

"That many!?" (Denki)

"How exactly do we replay it? With all the stalking and the fact that Bakugou- kun seemed to notice, they might not sing together again if we do replay it," Uraraka's voice was heard above their heads as she was using her quirk in order to enhance her stamina.

"They were singing This Town by Niall Horan," Jirou was listening to the conversation without her earphones in.

"I got a plan. We simply force them to sing,"

"Yeah but it's Kacchan. How exactly will that work without us being blown up?"

⁓⁓⁓

Todoroki smiled. He now knew what Class 3- A's plan was. However, this time he would only be following his own.

⁓⁓⁓

"O-ow! That hurt!"

"I'm sorry babe!"

"Stop hitting me there!"

"If I kiss you will you feel better?"

"Mhm,"

Tokoyami Fumikage. Walking down the halls with his faithful, Dark Shadow. Was it possible to bleach his ears-? Did Dark Shadow have ears?

⁓⁓⁓

Kaminari and Kirishima stopped acting out their video game playing after a while.

"Since when was your avatar that strong? I hate to pretend I was injured like 500 times,"

"Sorry pebble,"

"The fact that you kept hitting me in that spot where you get critical hits so often doesn't help with how hurt I'm feeling," Kaminari dramatically fell on the floor.

"Wait! Don't die on me. I know what can make you feel better,"

"What? Wait I am thinking what you're thinking?"

"I think I am~"

Then they made some sweet, sweet love~