𝟤𝟪~ 𝒫𝑜𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒯𝑜𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑜𝓀𝒾

"Wait, what do you usually do on a date?"

"You have a hopeless love life. Some people get the girls while you get whacked by the girls,"

"You-"

"ShuSH. Let's go to that fucking clothes store. Maybe we can get clothes for your bitchy wardrobe,"

The trio, Todoroki, Bakugou and Monoma, before, had indeed gone through the class 3B student's wardrobe to see if there were any clothes fit for a date.

⁓⁓⁓

"Hey, isn't that Kacchan pulling a masked figure into that store?"

"It's the same dude from last time,"

"We should've worn disguises,"

"Is no one going to question how often this couple have dates?" Kirishima asked.

"Is no one going to question have we haven't been on a date since fOreVeR?" Kaminari poked the red haired male.

"Babe-"

"Guys stop making me feel single-" Midoriya whined. He had looked up from scribbling in his notebook. Or more like, looked down. Uraraka had used her quirk to keep him above everyone since he would keep bumping into people. Her quirk had strengthened a lot over the years so she was able to lift another person with ease.

"Oh Mido- babe, I'm so sorry for you. SikE! Enjoy being single bitches. Hey Todobae, do you want to join our single squad? We get to-"

Shoto listened to Mina after being snapped out of his thoughts. It was a good idea for Monoma and Katsuki to fake date so that he could actually 'contribute' to the case. He couldn't help but feel a tinge of jealously-

Not to worry though.

Because Katsuki,

Was soon going to be his, forever.

[ A/N Possessive Todoroki. This isn't Yandere Todoroki so don't take it the dArk way]