𝟣𝟣~ 𝐹𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓉-?

"Hey Todo-babe!" The first person to approach the bi-coloured hair male the following morning was Mina Ashido. 

"Yes? He turned to have the pink haired girl's lilac phone shoved into his face. He could distinctively hear his own voice as well as Katsuki's. Had they been figured out already? 

His face must've shown a expression of deep thought. 

"I know right. I've been thinking about it too. it's clearly Bakubae's voice but who's the second one? Obviously they sound good too but- Blasty mentioned he had a gf/bf yesterday that he would sing with-". Todoroki was relieved to hear that Ashido didn't know of his relationship. 

"So you're suggesting that Bakugou and his partner sang together last night?"

"Yeah, since I could hear the singing but not the conversation, I think they used Jirou's singing equipment," Todoroki was worried for his own detective skills, Ashido was so attentive to everything-

"Don't worry, Jirou won't be too mad since the singing was actually really good. I agree, she is terrifying when she's mad though-" Fortunately, Ashido's reading people skill needed improvement so Todoroki's career was not ruined (he had perfected this skill). 

"Would you like me to look into this?"

"Yes! That's the main reason why I am came to you this morning. However since it is Bakubabe and his sweetheart- I may or may not have sent this to the class group chat,"

As if on cue, Todoroki/ Ashido's phone began blowing up with texts. 

"I'll see you at class," the pink haired girl winked and left Todoroki standing there in the middle of the kitchen. The plan had changed a bit but the fun would still remain. 

How would Katsuki react to this...?