4⁓𝒜𝒾𝓏𝒶𝓌𝒶 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓅𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽

"Okay problem children what did you need to talk about?" Shota Aizawa hid his interested expression as he addressed his students. It wasn't everyday that Boom Boom Boi would want to talk to his class teacher with fucking Icy Hot . 

"Aizawa Sensei, may I quickly comment on the reasoning behind the term problem child? Are we referred to that because deep inside you care for us but you don't want to show-" Class detective strikes again. 

"Sho, shut up and stop with that detective act. It'll come in use later," the blonde facepalmed. Now, Aizawa was more than confused (and interested but he wasn't going to admit that). 

Katsuki Bakugou called Shoto Todoroki, Sho, an non insulting nickname. 

Shoto Todoroki wasn't surprised and treated it as though it were a normal thing. 

What did they mean by later and act?

Shota Aizawa didn't get paid enough for this. 

⁓⁓⁓

"So you're telling me that you two have been dating since their first year and because everyone has been revealing their own relationships you want to reveal yours but with an interesting twist which requires you to ask my permission to mess with the class and the staff?". The couple who were holding hands, paid attention to every word and nodded. Shota Aizawa sighed. 

If only the two would pay attention like that in class-

"The thing is we wanted your permission as not to defy school rules,". Aizawa was listening and processing the blonde wasn't screaming (also not cursing and speaking formally, perhaps he was picking that up from Shoto-). 

"We even thought of a deal," Todoroki, Bakugou had placed a hand over the bi-coloured male's shoulder. "If you allow this we won't expose your relationship with Mic Sensei,"

"How do you know-?"

"We have our ways Sensei,"

"Yeah, so what do you say?" Bakugou's trademark smirk was plastered on his face but his eyes weren't strained or filled with fury. They were more mellow and Aizawa at once could sense this wasn't just young love. It was more a forever love. 

"Fine, do whatever,".