3⁓'𝒟𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃'

"Yeah class is over so do whatever. Except problem children, Katsuki Bakugou and Shoto Todoroki," Class 1A's black haired teacher who had dismissed the class, had received a request for a talk about something from Bakugou and Todoroki who had seemed to be discussing something till after curfew yesterday. The teacher was full of questions and for once had the motivation to talk to his students. 

"So, Kacchan~ What did you do this time? Was it because of yesterday when you-" Clearly, the class' human Pikachu had no fear. Midoriya shot a glare like expression at the yellow haired boy, muttering something and nickname and copyright. 

"Todoroki-san. I cannot recall you doing anything that defies the rules this past week-" the class president, Tenya Iida once again began speaking with his robotic arm movements

"Shut up four eyes. I hate being stuck with Icyhot so I just want to get this fucking done with," Aizawa wondered why they wanted to talk with him if Bakugou seemed so hesitant with the fact that he and Todoroki were together. Nevertheless, the blonde without reluctance, grabbed the other student's hand and dragged them towards the staff room where they had requested to meet the teacher. 

"Bakubae's so good with swearing lol!" Mina Ashido enjoyed making nicknames for her tempered friend (another candidate for the Best-nickname-Brainstormer-of-the-year award!). 

"Why talk about Bakugou when you can talk about me and pretty girls with their-" just as purple FuCkinG grape (a.k.a Minoru Mineta) tried to speak, the class shut him up and began talking about something else as they left for their end-of-day plans. 

Aizawa Sensei went towards the staffroom where he assumed the two were waiting. 

What did the AngRY blonde and keTtLe boy  want?