𝟤𝟤~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈 𝟥-𝒜

The group entered the classroom where everyone seemed to be relaxing. Although it seemed like there were a lot of breaks and free periods, it was quite normal for the school.

The academic level was still high and standards were kept the same. The most likely reason for the various free periods were possibly; staff meetings, predicting possible villain attacks and creating new technology for the school and students.

All of this required a lot of time and as the students were in dorms they couldn't do all this work at night. Therefore all of this; keeping everyone safe, the breaks, the education, the training were all pretty hard to manage for teachers (who were also pro heroes on patrols). Hopefully, these students would all be able to become great heroes who could do all of the activities listed above.

"Bakugou- san. That isn't appropriate school wear," the first one to notice the trio was Tenya Iida who was rather 'picky' on school rules and things.
"Chill, rip off sonic," the explosion quirk user tilted the glasses down and sat cross legged on a nearby table. The class president sighed in defeat at the action, honestly, he should stopped and become used to the ways of this class by now, 2 years is a pretty long time to put up, I mean, be in the presence of the great Class 3-A.

"The analysis from Bakubae's secret fans deserves to be shared," Ashido explained the situation to the class and Todoroki nodded along to what the pink haired girl said. The ash blonde who was supposed to be the listening was too busy fidgeting with the gifts.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇

Authors Notes

I'm really sorry if this is bad. I haven't been posting for days and I'm also sorry about that. I mean, it's no use saying sorry unless I actually do something that shows I'm SoRrY. I'll try to post as many chapters as I can-