5⁓ 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒲𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒰𝒜

"I'm surprised that Aizawa Sensei actually agreed," Katsuki Bakugou smiled at his boyfriend. The two had just finished their 'detention' with their teacher and were eager to put their plan into action. 

"Kacchan, Todoroki-kun, are you alright?" The bi coloured hair boy was slightly startled at Midoriya's presence but nodded. Bakugou (who had put his usual scowl on his face) just rolled his eyes. 

"Stupid detention. Led to having to do fucking bonding sessions with half and half bastard," The blonde stared at his lover (who was trying to suppress a laugh) with a mischievous look. 

"O-oh. I'm sorry to hear t-that," the greenhead scurried off mumbling to himself. 

Did Aizawa Sensei plan a death wish for UA? How are Kacchan and Todoroki-kun going to cope? Would he die? Stop worrying so much Izuku. Aizawa Sensei probably knows what he's doing...

The teacher was currently in the staff room drinking coffee with Mic. 

⁓⁓⁓

"Deku-kun! Are you alright?" Ochako Uraraka was back after being kidnapped. 

"Yeah, just thinking..." he slightly blushed at the fact that his best friend had caught him mumbling (he should've been used to it by now). "How was being kidnapped?" Midoriya wasn't always the pure, innocent child (Where are you innocent children? Oh wait, if you're reading this you probably aren't that pure).

His confidence had increased over the years, which had the angry Pomeranian very pissed, but perhaps his childhood best friend's confidence was rubbing off on him. This time it was Uraraka's turn to blush. 

The girl had been extremely lucky when the school had allowed her to date a villain. Fortunately the school (although it was a hero school) was rather accepting. The fact that Himiko Toga had saved her brother (Katsuki Bakugou) allowed UA to tolerate it. They still fought during attacks though. However at night the girl was often kidnapped to-

"It was n-nice," The brunette said, then began floating off in embarrassment, activating her quirk. Midoriya laughed but then stopped realising he was alone. Suddenly loud noises and yelling was heard from the common room. Perhaps he wouldn't be lonely after all...