The honeymoon phase

Johns POV.

"Alexander, we're gonna be late for our flight if you don't hurry it up."

"I'm hurrying. I want to make sure I have everything John."

"We've been married for one day and I already want to kick you in the throat."

"That's not nice. Also, I'm going as fast as I can. Don't rush me." He snapped

I walk out the room to check on Phillip and at this very moment he decided he wanted to have a breakdown. So we both stopped what we were doing and comforted him.

"Phillip. You'll be fine. George is coming over and you'll spend time with him the whole week." I state

Soon Phillip is rushing to Alex and hugging him but refuses to let go oh boy this should be fun.

"Phillip let go." Alexander says sweetly.

"But dad. Please just let me go with you."

"No."

Soon we're heading out the door as George walks in and Alex decided it's a good idea to snatch him up.

Alex's POV.

I pull George by his collar a little bit.

"George take good care of our son. Me and John will be gone for 2 weeks. I don't want to come back to him being pregnant." I snap

"Lexi be nice and let the boy go. We have to GO!" John yells

"Fine fine but no smoking no drinking not partying. If Theo wants to come over she's more then welcome. You be good I love you." I kiss his forehead.

"Okay Pip byeee." John rushes out the door dragging me.

"Come on we have a hour." He yells

Soon we are all packed in the car and on our way to Airport.

Time skip brought to you by Candice

Johns POV.

We get on the plane and settle in our seats. It took a while to get Alex to relax and get on the plane because he has a bit of a fear but soon we're just talking about what we're gonna do first.

"So babe. What do you wanna do first in Hawaii."

"Definitely not swim." He looked away

"I know that baby but what else? Maybe some tours and sight seeing maybe ice cream hmm?" I questioned and rub the top of his hand gently.

"Yeah sure. I kinda wanna nap babe."

"Okay honey sleep tight."

Soon he drifts off to sleep and since it's a long way away I drift off to sleep to while holding his hand.

Theos POV.

(A/N: Oooo new POV. )

I take out my phone to text my best-friend since his parents are out of town. We haven't hung out since the beginning of the year.

Gay Bestie💙 209-xxx-xxxx

Theo💓: hey Pip

Gay Bestie 💙: wsp mamas

Theo💓: pls😒

Gay Bestie 💙: slept on the wrong side of bed again babes?

Theo💓: Phillip stop being a flirt jfc