New Beginnings

1 year later...

Johns POV.

I asked Alex to marry me 4 months ago. He still don't know how to act. Everywhere we go he's like my fiancé this and so on. We also moved In together too. We got a really nice place. Alex decided to homeschool Phillip for the rest of his junior year so he'd have time to feel better again after the incident™️. He's doing much better. Soon I'm walking downstairs to greet my family. It's the first day of school and I see Alex cooking and Phillip texting.

"Good-morning Alex." I kiss his forehead. "What are you trying to make now honey." I giggle.

"Uhhh your favorite burnt eggs." He laughs.

I walk over to Phillip and kiss his forehead.

"And how's my favorite son?" I laugh.

"I'm your only son dad." He smiles a bit.

"Oh yeah haha. Text George and ask him if he needs a ride." I say.

"It's okay dad. I can take my car." He says.

"Oh okay sounds good. Make sure you eat when you get there I don't think your pops made the food salvageable." I laugh.

"Hey it took a long time to make these." He pouts.

"Okay I'm leaving bye Pops bye Dad." Phillip yells.

Life's been pretty okay. My father recently passed away so that's been a thing lately. I've learned to cope with it. He was an ass but he was still my father. I'm actually enjoying parenthood. Phillips a great kid and Alex is a great fiancé. I really couldn't ask for anything more. We've considered adopting but Phillip has been on and off with being rebellious and having separation and social anxiety.

"Honey don't forget Phillip has a doctors appointment today and you have to take him I'm meeting with George later." Alex says.

"You mean your dad." I laugh.

"He's not my dad, just make sure to get Phillip to his appointment." He grumbled

"Okay no problem. Let's get to school before the kids reek havoc on the other kids they are seniors this year." I laugh.

"Yeah you got that right."

We head to the car and Alex offers to drive so I let him. We drive for about 20 mins until we get there and we unpack the car.

Alex's POV

"Happy first day babe I'll see you for lunch?" I say.

"Yes. See you later." He kisses my cheek

Soon I'm walking down the halls and see Phillip.

"I'd appreciate if you stop eating my sons face and head to class Mr.Eacker." I smirk

"Omg dad why are you like this."

"I don't know but you have me first period. So don't be late." I say.

Having both my son and his boyfriend in my class is fun for me cause I get to torture them haha. Let's see how this goes.

"Okay okay. Everyone take a seat. Welcome back I hope y'all had a great summer."

"Mr. Hamilton."

"Yes Theo? And remember everyone call me Alex Mr Hamilton is my father." I chuckle

"I was wondering. How was your summer."

The whole class frowned and groaned.

"Well thank you. It was very eventful." I chuckle.