She noticed her brother standing at the end of a hall with his back towards her making her cautiously walk towards him. "Stefan?" She asked before grabbing his shoulder and making him turn around. She gasped and jumped back slightly when she saw the hole in his chest like his heart had been ripped out.

"This isn't real." She whispered slightly before closing her eyes for a moment. When she opened them again her brother was no where in sight making her suck in a deep breath as she glanced around uncomfortably.

Scott glanced around an empty house until all of the sudden the back door slammed shut making him jump and spin around. "Hey!" He called out before walking over to the door, he walked outside and froze slightly when he saw his mom standing in the backyard.

"Mom?" He asked, slowly walking over to her as she turned around to show a large gash in the side if her head making his eyes widen. She started to walk away and he went to follow until someone grabbed his shoulder making hin spin around to see Azalea, Lydia and Malia.

"It's okay. Your mom's not here. You're okay." Azalea said making Scott look back to see his mom no where insight. "I saw her... And her head... looked like somebody took a bite out of her skull..." He said and Lydia shook her head, "It wasn't real." She said.

"Yeah, but it felt real..."

"The energy here, it's causing hallucinations. We can't stay here." Lydia said as she started to walk away making them follow. "We can't leave- not until we figure out why Stiles sent us here." Scott said as they walked back out towards the street.

"Who are we going to ask? There's no one here." Azalea said and then Malia pointed at something, "We can ask him." She said making everyone follow her line of sight. At the other side of the street stood a little boy staring at a house. "Hey!" Scott called out making the kid spin around to look at them before taking off down the street. "What do we do?" Lydia asked, "Go after him." Azalea said and then they started running after the kid.

They followed him until he went into a house making the stop for a moment and look at each other before walking into the house. "Hello? Anyone here?" Lydia called out as they slowly walked in. She glanced around until she saw a lady staring at them from the other room making her jump slightly.

"Visitors? I can't believe we have visitors! Oh, Caleb will be so happy to see you. It's been such a long time since he's had anyone to play with." The lady said as she walked into the room with a happy smile. "Oh, you must be thirsty! Come on in and have a seat while I get you something to drink." She said before walking away.

"Seriously? What is with her?" Malia whispered as they slowly followed and Lydia took a deep breath, "She's the woman I saw in the mirror." She said making Azalea look at her with raised eyebrows.

They all sat down at a table in the dinning room and a few minutes later Lenore walked out of the kitchen carrying a try with drinks on it. "This was my mother's lemonade recipe... At least, as much as I can remember. We always served this when we had friends to visit."

They all grabbed a glass but cringed slightly when they noticed stuff floating in the lemonade. Malia on the other had either didn't notice or didn't care as she just chugged it all down.

"We didn't come to visit. We're looking for someone." Malia said once she was finished drinking, "A friend of ours. Maybe you've seen him? His name is Stiles." Scott said and Lenore shook her head. "It's been a while since anyone came through Canaan." She said making Azalea raise her eyebrows, "How long?" She asked and Lenore didn't answer right away.

"Since April 8th, 1987?" Malia asked and she set a piece of paper on the table and Lenore looked at her coldly, "Why would you disturb those things? They don't belong to you." She said. "We need to know what happened." Scott said and Lenore looked over at him.