XXXVII

I DO NOT own the hobbit, the characters or their stories. I only own my OC character Nikoleva and her story.

 I only own my OC character Nikoleva and her story

-

"Save him!" Nikoleva hissed as she charged at Tauriel with her knives. "Save him or I will kill you and your prissy princess" She pointed at Legolas who had his sword pointing at her.

"Why didn't you save him!" Tauriel bit back as The brunette stepped away from her and walked out the house, soon followed by Legolas. 

 Legolas and Nikoleva jump over the balcony and onto a bridge, then begin to run.  Legolas catches up to the Orcs and shoots one at point-blank; the arrow goes all the way through its head and into the wood planking behind. Meanwhile, Nikoleva jumps over a number of crates and starts fighting three orcs, killing them almost immediately. 

The two elves join back together and start walking down a long causeway, at the end Bolg steps in front of them. Legolas whips out orcrist, while Nikoleva pulls out her larger sword - both of them pointing at Bolg. As they walk toward him, the other two Orcs appear out of hiding spots on either side of the alley and attack Legolas. Legolas knocks the two of them down just in time to deflect a blow from Bolg who was then launched back by Nikoleva. 

Legolas and Nikoleva fight all three Orcs at once, and when Legolas was knocked down by the two again, he stabs at Bolg's stomach, but Bolg drops his weapon and catches Legolas's sword between his arm and ribs. He kicks Nikoleva, sending her flying, then pulls Legolas closer to him using the sword and then throws him against a wooden pillar.

Nikoleva crashes into a stall, causing an orc to advance on her in advantage. She rolls under a bench to avoid the blow before jumping out the other side and fighting it. 

 Legolas drops the sword. Before he can get up, Bolg grabs him and throws him again, this time into a wall. Bolg strides over and kicks at Legolas, but he manages to grab Bolg's leg and knock him off balance and into the wall behind him. Legolas leaps in the air and delivers a flying punch to Bolg's face. 

He grabs Bolg and smashes his head repeatedly into the wooden post. He throws Bolg against a wall, but Bolg rebound from the wall and grabs Legolas in a crushing embrace against his chest. He squeezes Legolas and Legolas strains in pain, then jerks his head back into Bolg's face, forcing him to release him. Legolas manages to pull out a knife and sliced Bolg lightly on the stomach, but Bolg grabs him and throws him toward the other two Orcs, who have got back up. As Legolas fights the two of them with his knife, Bolg strides away, limping.

Nikoleva killed the orc and rushed towards Bolg and jumped onto his neck, only to get thrown forward. 

"Weak" Bolg spat as he lifted her up and started to strangle her. 

"Not as weak as your mother when I killed her" She struggled to breath slightly before using her legs to push him away. As she did, she flipped backward and retrieved her sword, which he had knocked on the floor. 

Nikoleva launches at him again when a warg came charging at her, knocking her off balance and throwing her towards a building wall, to which she then fell into the icy river. 

Bolg mounts the Warg and begins to ride away, only to glare at Legolas who was leaning in pain against the wall. 

"Go after him" Nikoleva hissed out a struggled breath as she managed to climb out of the river and stand next to him. Legolas gave her a questioning look as to why she was in the river in the first place but nodded. 

"Na lû e-govaned vîn" {Until next we meet}

"N'i lû tôl" {Until then} She nodded, surprising him slightly with her elvish as he walked away. Nikoleva stared off at the space he was standing before walking over to her sword which laid at the end of the path and picked it up. Her hair was dripping wet, and her cloths were clinging to her body, though she didn't feel anything. 

"The dwarves" She muttered as she started to run back towards Bard's house.