She kept playing with food when she heard sahir speak "daadajaan hum aaj breakfast ke baad Zafirabad ke liye niklenge...Monday se eshaal ko Institute bhi jaana hai "

Abrar (sahir's dad)spoke " Tujhe zyada jaldi lagg rahi hai eshaal se... Meri bacchi ne toh kuch bola tak nai "

Sahir rolled his eyes but smiled afterwards and replied " Apki bacchi sabke saamne kuch bola nahi karti... Isiliye mai bol raha hoon..."

  He whispered under his breath " Waise baat toh ek hi hai.. Wo bole ya mai "

daadajaan spoke "sambhalkar jaana...maine suna hai wahan ka shortcut route bandh hai... Highway se jaana... Theek hai "

Sahir nodded and said "jee"

While gazing at eshaal who ate absolutely nothing and was getting up with her plate in her hand and was quickly walking towards kitchen.

He waited for few seconds then got up and sprinted to kitchen.

Sahir entered kitchen to see eshaal emptying her plate into a plastic bag in a hurry

He walked and stood beside her.

Eshaal turned to her side to see sahir standing beside her with pissed off expression on his face.

A gasp left her mouth on getting caught.

She stepped back when she felt sahir moving closer to her.

Soon she felt her back pressed against the kitchen's cold tiled wall.

She gulped when sahir placed his palm on the wall beside her as he bent down to her.

He spoke through his teeth "yeh kya karr rahi thi tum"

Eshaal stayed mum on his question while her eyes plastered on floor trying to avoid his furious eyes.

Sahir placed his index finger under eshaal's chin and made her look up.

He spoke "jab mai baat kar raha hoon... Mujhe dekho... Yeh zameeno se kya obsession hai tumhara? "

Eshaal peeked at him through her eyelashes.

He moved away from her and went to the platform where he placed his plate.

A small piece of pancake lie on it.

He took it between his fingers and held it in front of her mouth.

Eshaal stood confused.

Sahir spoke "muh kholo bhi ab... Mera Pehla niwaala (morsel) toh nahi khila paaya laikin yeh aakhri niwaala tumhara hai"

Eshaal stared at him whose eyes were softly gazing her.

She opened her mouth and took the morsel and chew it while small tear slipped her eye not understanding the feeling sparking in her heart.