Lamia Bad guys

This was requested by DarkSkele but I decided to make Nightmare larger than the rest since he grows faster than any of his gang members. I decided to do all bad guys because I just couldn't choose! This has reader as the most innocent person. Anyways, enjoy!
____________________________________

Y/n pov

I am Y/n L/n and I have lived in this forest ever since I was born. You must be asking," How did I survive?" Well, my father was by my side and taught me how to survive before he past away when I was 9. Sad but true, I didn't let it get to me as I survived without my father. I wasn't aware of five lamias who watched me ever since I was brought into this forest. They told their leader about me and I never expected what the next day had instored for me.

I was just walking around when I was suddenly attacked by a mountain lion. I was up early which would explain my situation right now. I was scratched on my right eye which made me scream and a certain group of skeletons woke up from my scream. They were about to tell their leader about the scream when he came out of his room/throne room for the first time in a week. He looked down at his group, his intimating size made them go out of the cave and towards the screaming.

No pov

You were all bruised, bloodied and at the verge of death. Turns out that there were three mountain lions. You were about to lose hope when you saw 5 figures. You couldn't see much and passed out from blood loss. The figures finally killed the mountain lions before three of them carried their meals back to the cave, all injured. Those three were Dust, Killer and Error. The other two were Horror and Cross. Since Cross didn't trust Horror, he carried you back to the cave. There, before them, was an extremely worried Nightmare who didn't show any emotion or signs that he was worried. When he saw Cross with you in his arms, all bloodied and at the edge of life and death, he showed all signs of worry. His whole group, he calls family, are all bruised." What happened and who is that?!" He asked." It's the girl/boy we told you about. They were fighting these three mountain lions and passed out due to blood loss." Cross said while pointing at their catches." All of you, come forward." Nightmare said. They did as told and slithered right infront of him. They knew what was happening, they thought that they were getting punished but to their surprised, they didn't get scolded or dragged to the punishment room known as the training room. Error finally got two and two together before realising what was going on. Nightmare circled around everyone but Cross. He picked up Cross and separated you from him, putting your fragile body on the floor and putting Cross down with the rest. Everyone realised what was going on but thought on something else while Error was calm and thought of what Nightmare really wanted to do, he wanted to heal them. Since he was so large, the others were intimated by his size. He opened his mouth and grabbed Killer and swallowed him. The others were terrified when Error finally decided to tell them what their leader was really doing." GuYs CaLm DoWn, NiGhTmaRe iS jUsT hEaLiNg Us." He said in his glitched voice and everyone calmed down. Nightmare got Horror and Dust in his jaws before swallowing them and then got to Cross. He got Cross in his jaws before using his snake tongue to lick him abit to reassure him before swallowing him. He looked at Error to see if he was fine with it." Do you want to join or are you going to heal yourself?" Nightmare asked, concern and hesitation evident in his voice." LEt'S gEt ThIs OvEr WIth." He said. Nightmare opened his maw and swallowed his best friend. This was to also prove his loyalty for his members. Now he had to focus on you. You were bleeding badly and he didn't want to swallow you, he didn't trust anyone and because he was full with his members( children) healing in one of his two stomachs. He sighed before he did the same thing to you but sent you to his monster part stomach. His tail was slightly translucent and he saw his members in the process of healing. He was the largest naga, about the same size as the largest snake that ever lived, titanaboa. His members were as small as two humans while Horror was a bit taller by a head. He looked at his translucent stomach that held you. He slithered to his room and went to his makeshift bed. Funny thing is that he can only digest dead food and not live creatures. He curled around himself with his full stomachs and went to sleep, the others were already sleeping.

2 hours later

You woke up and saw that you were inside a naga's stomach. You wanted to scream but you realised that you were healing. You were confused before a sudden yawn caught your attention.

Nightmares pov

I woke to the feeling of someone awake and squirming in my monster half's stomach. I opened my eye to see that it was the human who was almost healed. She was adorable, vulnerable and defenceless. I got up and looked at where my other gang members were. They were fully healed so I teleported them out. I decided to send her deeper and into my snake half's stomach. She squirmed alot but she stopped squirming when she entered my other stomach. I had to meet my smaller brother tomorrow morning at 09:30.

6 years later

You loved your new family. You mostly stay with Nightmare because you were inseparable from him. You saw him as a father figure while he saw you as his own child.

The End

I'm making seperate chapters with each Sans. I am making one with where you are saved, etc. I enjoyed writing this alot. Bye~