Paperjam

You were a child that was abandoned at the age of seven. It might sound terrible but it wasn't bad. You were known as 'the caring street child' for a very good reason. You saw a person trying to rob a woman. You knew that your life would be taken away but you didn't care. You took your chance and helped the lady. The man was about to stab you when the same lady as before grabbed his arm along with a man that held you close to his chest. You didn't want to get into full detail on that day because it involved everyone in the street. You were asked by multiple people if you would want to be adopted to which you always declined their offer. You were were so popular that everyone around the world knew about you, including monsters, and wanted to travel all the way just to meet you. That was like two years ago! Little did you know that you caught a skeleton's eye with your bravery.
____________________________________

It was the 10th September 2021 and boy was it cold! You were freezing to the point where you started to feel numbness take over your body. The numbness in your body was so bad that you couldn't get up to find your home. Worst was that you were at the entrance of an alleyway. You were about to lose hope and let yourself die from the cold before you heard footsteps come near your direction, followed by a gasp. You felt yourself getting picked up before getting shoved into a warm place. You just wanted to sleep and that's what you did. You let darkness consume your vision. Paperjam or PJ kept on going. He was halfway there to getting your calves inside his throat.

~ 3 minutes later~

He got your whole body in his stomach. It was a translucent magenta colour. He teleported back home, into his room and locked the door.
~~~~~~
It has been months since you guys met each other. You became friends and were inseparable.

The End