Lust

Your a small human child.You are one annoying human. You annoy all, when I mean all then I meant all monsters. You really have a bone to pick with them. They really don't want to see you, tibia honest, you are annoying as fuck. No one and I mean no one, wants to be near you because you make their own ears bleed. You are very humerus and love bad jokes. One day, though, you took it way too far. Wanna know what happened? Ok, here.

~Flashback~

"Sans, I'm bored. Can we play. Please~" you asked with puppy dog eyes." No, you're annoying as fuck. Go play in the snow or something like that!" He said with a stern voice. You didn't listen and bothered him for 5 hours straight, non-stop. He was so mad that it looked like that he was going to explode. He was done with his job and you, of course, annoyed the shit out of him. Papyrus wasn't home and when Sans got home, however, he took your small frame and littrely opened his mouth. Your eyes were wide but your smile on your face said otherwise.  You were not excited, no, you were scared as fuck. He shoved your head in his maw, savouring your taste, and took the first gulp. It was very strong and you squirmed and even struggled. He was much stronger than you. He shoved you in again and your head was in his stomach. His hands were not necessarily needed now since gravity was going to help him swallow the rest of your body. He took the final gulp and you were tucked away in his gut. You began sobbing quietly and shook violently. His facial expression turned from stern to worry." Lovely?" He asked. You didn't respond. Then, all of a sudden, you felt tired. You leaned against the walls of his stomach and fell limp. Lust looked at you through his translucent gut to see you asleep. He smiled at you lovingly." Good night, Y/n" was all he said before going to his room to rest with you safely tucked away. Papyrus left a message saying that he was going to stay with Mettaton for two days.

~ Flashback end~

Yeah, you're awake now. You slept for the whole night. You were surprised that you weren't digested. You yawned and that little yawn was enough to wake Lust up. He rubbed his eyesockets and when he saw you, he stood up, got dressed and made breakfast for the both of you. He teleported you out and ate. You learned your lesson, though, you still do puns.

The
End