"Whatever you say." She answers back. We have a little saying to know when he was being gross and when he wasn't. Scarlett was to watch my back. And without giving away much. She answers whatever you say. And if he's being gross. It's watch your step.

No one has caught on and it's a good thing. My therapist said it was a good idea to have someone to help in case of emergency. And that was Scarlett. My therapist also said I should tell Lizzie, but only when I felt ready to do so. After we wrapped this movie. I told my therapist. I would tell her after we wrapped the movie.

"Places!" Everyone on set rushes around until they were set. "Quiet on set!" Everyone that was near the cameras hush, "action."

And the day was off. We filmed the scene many times since using props always came with delays. Like the fan was blowing newspapers and Lizzie's hair. But sometimes the newspapers would land in her face or her hair would get in her mouth and we'd have to cut and re do the scene.

After a few more different scenes it was time for the most emotional scene Lizzie has to act.

"Lizzie act as though you just lost the most important person in your life." Gilles the assistant director explains to her. I internally roll my eyes. She's not stupid. She knows what to do.

Lizzie quickly makes eye contact with me taking a deep breath nodding.

"Places everyone!" Everyone moves to their places. "Quite on set!" There was a wave of silence that falls over the set. "Action."

I take a deep breath getting ready to film the scene. The hope was to get this scene in one take. We have all the cameras ready and set up in the places we want them.

I see Lizzie take a deep in take breath. I know what's coming and it terrifies me.

She starts to cry before letting out a blood curdling scream falling to her knees crumbling to the ground. I let out in an involuntary whimper that wasn't audible. I didn't like to watch my wife cry. Especially when I know what she pictured in her mind to get that sort of reaction.

"Cut! That was amazing."

Lizzie stays in her position. I make eye contact with Scarlett before abandoning my position behind the cameras running towards my wife.

I gently grab her hands in my own pulling them away from her face. She looks up to me her eyes brimming with tears. Poor baby. I think.

"Can we break for lunch now? I think Lizzie may need it." I hear Scarlett ask.

"Alright everyone let's take lunch." Joss calls out to everyone.

I quickly pick up my wife into a bridal carry. I start to walk out towards her trailer. "Can you get us lunch?" I ask Scarlett while passing her. She nods slowly heading towards craft services.

I somehow open the door to Lizzie's trailer closing it with my foot. I place her on the little bed. I sit down and instantly she curls into my side her face hidden in my neck.

I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her onto my lap. I can feel her tears on my skin. I sit there rubbing her back. "I'm okay. I'm right here, and I'm not leaving you." I whisper in her ear. I was tapping out I love you in Morse code as I repeat my little mantra until I feel her sobs slow.

"Thank you." She mutters her face pulling away from my neck. "What for?" I ask looking down at her. "Being there immediately after I needed you." She whispers softly pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

I hum with a smile. "I'll always be here for you." I smile falling back onto the bed. My arms were open, my back was flat on the bed. Lizzie was still on my lap.

⚠️warning the next part gets a tad bit spicy⚠️

She turns to straddle my legs. She leans up pinning my arms down to the bed. "No touching." She whispers with a smirk. I gulp looking up at her. Her eyes have darkened significantly since we came into her trailer.

She searches my face for a second before closing the distance of our lips in a deep kiss. I'm not sure who let out the moan, but someone definitely did.

Lizzie soon releases my arms placing them on her waist. I run my tongue across her bottom lip begging for entrance. She allows me entrance and when my tongue meets hers I let out a breathy moan.

I squeeze her hips, which makes her let out a small groan. She breaks away for air I take that moment to travel my kisses down her neck. "N-No marks." She pants out knowing that her makeup artist will question how she got it while not leaving set.

I let out a small whine in protest wanting so bad to mark her as mine, but I know that I can't.

I pull her hips down to meet mine gaining a moan to fall from both of us. One hand travels to her ass, I give it a soft squeeze which just spurs her on more. She takes off her red Wanda jacket throwing it somewhere in her trailer leaving her in the Wanda dress.

She leans back down connecting our lips in a kiss. I start bunching her dress in my hands at her hips. I take a quick second before pulling it over her arms and head throwing it wherever she threw her jacket.

Judianna won't be happy but neither of us seem to care very much in this moment.

She starts to grind her hips on mine. "Oh my god!" Falls from my lips pulling her down to kiss me once again. I could feel her smirk into the kiss knowing the reaction she was getting out of me. How fucking rude.

She starts to unbutton my shirt. She starts to trail her kisses down my neck to collar bone. She was on my way to my abs and I knew that.

"Holy shit! My eyes!" A voice yells.

I push Lizzie off of me now completely sober. I look up making eye contact with Aaron standing at the entrance to Lizzie's trailer with what appears to be our lunches.

"Aaron I told you to wait for me." Scarlett huffs out following him up the stairs to the entrance. "Oh my!" Her eyes widen looking at the state Lizzie and I are in.

Lizzie squeals grabbing a blanket to cover herself glancing at the two people at the entrance. I quickly re-button my shirt.

Scarlett starts to laugh shaking her head. "Girl can go from upset to horny in the span of three minutes. That's skill." I playfully glare at Scarlett.

"I was right? I was right?!" Aaron looks between me and Lizzie with a smile. "I was right." He drops the food on the table with another smile. This one makes me shiver. "I was right. I have to go tell everyone!"

"Don't you dare!" I look at him with a pointed glare. "It is not your place to tell anyone anything."

Aaron starts to slowly back up towards the entrance before taking off out the door. I quickly get up following him out the door. "You may play a character who is faster than the speed of light. But you yourself are not!"

I'm chasing him through the outskirts of set.

"What...?" "The fuck?" "Jade?" Were just a few of the reactions of the cast and crew as we past them. I was gaining on Aaron quickly. "Nothing to see here people." I shout over my shoulder still chasing Aaron.

I finally catch up to Aaron tackling him to the ground. "You can't tell a single soul what you saw. Do you understand?" I growl out.

He looks up at me with wide eyes. "Your damn fast girl." "Seriously!? What did I just say?"

He raises his hands in defeat "I won't tell anyone. I promise. But why can't I tell anyone?"

"Lizzie isn't ready to come out exactly yet." I answer his question getting off of him. I offer my hand helping him up.

A/N: The next chapter will have a large time jump. It will be the Age of Ultron premiere.