Grown Ups

Suki's POV

So we're finally talking about it. I thought she would throw me out or something but, she's welcomed me in and now we're just talking.

She seemed irritated at my arrival of course, nobody would want someone to turn up at their door who they tossed away when they were children. But she clearly wants to sort out what is going on, that's positive of course but what if she'll just throw me away again.

Ty Lee took in a heavy breath and looked in my eyes as she spoke, "get over it".

"What?", I was surprised she's going the blunt way through this, she was such a sweet and lovable girl when she was younger. "You don't want to help me", I frowned.

"I do, and I am", she raised a brow whilst eating her food. "Suki..", she sighed and finished chewing, "look me in the eyes", she leaned forward and looked into my eyes, I reluctantly did as she said.

"Grow up", she simply said before standing up to put her bowl in the sink for her to clean later on.

"Wow great thanks for that, all my problems are solved", I rolled my eyes leaning back in the chair.

"If you actually did grow up then they would be solved", Ty Lee faced away from me with her hands on her kitchen counter firmly, she's frustrated?

"I have grown up", I crossed my arms and watched her body get more tense as I spoke.

"Ha! That's a joke!", she shook her head and turned back to face me with a smile of disbelief on her face.

"Hey I moved out! I worked! I became an adult all on my own!", I stood up from my seat proudly, I wasn't going to let her back me in to a corner and make me feel bad about my life.

"Look at you, pulling a tantrum. Little miss adult thinks that yelling will solve all her problems huh?", Ty Lee looked me up and down with disgust, she shook out her head and let out a small laugh, she's turned into those girls on the play ground, she's horrible.

"I'm just angry that's all", I stood my ground and stayed where I was, "why are you acting so cruel?".

She furrowed her brows and looked up at me then finally spoke, "you think I'm cruel for speaking the truth?", before I could answer her she spoke again. "Well then I'll be the cruelest I've ever been", she walked over to stand in front of me.

I watched her walk over, my forehead was sweating and my fists were clenched, I was preparing myself for whatever she is going to say.

"You blame everyone around you but yourself", she said plainly with her eyes locked with mine, "you are your own problem, and yet you think everyone else is", she stepped away to the door and opened it for me to leave.

"I can't have you taking your anger out on me when I don't deserve it", she seemed adamant but was quick to close the door. "But I can't let you leave at this hour, here".

She handed me the keys to her place and held my hand after placing them in it, "stay tonight and think, I'll crash somewhere else", she grabbed a bag and opened the door again.

"Ty Lee?", I looked up and the door was closed, I looked back at the keys in my hand and sighed.

She's right.

Katara's POV

The day went by quickly, Aang and I bumped into each other a couple times, well you have to expect that if you're staying in the same apartment, but we haven't spoken a lot.

I opened the window in the kitchen, frowning as I look around seeing I have nothing else to distract myself from what Sokka said the other night.

Oh, well here comes the pain, well done for remembering what happened last night Katara.