Static

Sokka's POV

"A boy?", a tall girl with look black hair and a sour look on her face stood at the door letting me inside.

"A boy?", another black haired girl approached me crossing her arms whilst raising her brow, what is happening??

"A boy!!", a cheerful girl with a sweet smile quickly followed her, at least she seemed excited to meet me, what's with these girls?

"Give him some space ladies", Iroh walked over putting on his coat and dragging me out of the door with me, "come along Zuko".

A boy pushed through the girls, his hair dark his face solemn along with a scar covering most of it, what has this poor kid gone through? I watched him walk out the door then turn back to look at the girls.

"Don't go being too much of a nuisance, and please leave before we get back", he huffed speaking directly to the girl with her arms crossed.

"Oh don't worry Zuko I wouldn't want to stay in such a dump for much longer, now run along", she smirked closing the door in his face and laughing behind it with her friends.

"Are they workers too?", I asked looking at Iroh, he seemed to be the nicest of the bunch.

"Them? Oh no, I don't think I could cope if they were working for me, they're wonderfully irritating but yet entertaining", he chuckled and shook his head, "now follow me", he walked away with Zuko following behind, I kept up with them.

"Hey so, you're Zuko? Guess we're working together huh?", I smiled hoping to gain a friend.

"Don't talk to me", he kept his eyes forward and kept walking, it was clear that he wasn't interested in friendship, and was a little rude.

Get a job Katara said, it'll be fun she said.

Katara's POV

Staying with Aang is nice, but I can't help but feel like he's avoiding me, I've tried my best to keep out of his way for now as he seems upset with himself for letting out that he's the avatar.

That's alright, I'll give him the space he wants and keep myself busy, maybe clean up a little bit, cook something. I'll have a shower.

I got undressed and carefully folded my clothes, placing them on the end of my bed and wrapping a towel around myself, letting my hair down and made my way to the bathroom, opening the door and...

"AHHH!", Aang yelled sitting up in the bath and quickly shutting the shower curtain to cover himself, shoot he's having a goddamn bath and I just walked in on him!

I covered my eyes and panicked not knowing what to do, "I'm so sorry!!", I blushed out of embarrassment.

"D-Don't worry about it!", he stuttered from behind the curtain. I stood there awkwardly for some time. "Hey Katara", he sounded softer now, more relaxed.

"Yeah", I slowly lowered my hand so I wasn't covering my eyes anymore, wait, is he going to ask me to join him maybe? No. Katara get those thoughts out of your head.

"Can you...", he slowly spoke, he is going to ask me, my heart began to race along with my mind, tell me Aang. "Leave please?", he finished his sentence, of course I invaded his privacy.

"O-Oh, sure, y-yeah", I opened the door and left leaning back against it, my face completely red, suddenly these thoughts have gotten a whole lot more intense. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a second, easy now Katara.

Suddenly the door opened from behind me, making me fall back right into Aangs arms, I couldn't say anything, the door opening just terrified me, and now his eyes are looking into mine sharing a beautiful moment together.