⁶.²⁴heartbreak

Start from the beginning

"Tell me how I broke up with Lavender again?" Ron asked, looking towards Hermione as Athena had stuffed the last three large strawberries into her mouth

Wanting to laugh, Athena held it back to snickers to refrain herself from choking. "Oh pwease, zha hecondhand ewmbarrashment izh real." The Black stated, her mouth full of strawberries. Chewing on the last bit and swallowing it, Athena grabbed the cup of water and stood up. "Hah, have fun explaining 'Mione~"

Before she could actually leave, Harry had dragged her back down to her spot. "At least stay to watch her explain, you idiot."

"So, she came to visit you in the Hospital Wing... And you talked."

An open smile made it onto Harry's face - as if he was laughing - while Athena had leaned down and hid her face on Harry's shoulder. The two were mentally laughing; sure it wasn't really a nice thing to be doing to their friends, but in complete honesty, they would be doing the same thing if Athena or Harry had to be explaining something as awkward.

"I don't believe it was a particularly long conversation."

"Oh it was barely one." Athena mumbled into Harry's shoulder, thankful that the other two didn't hear it. However Harry did which had caused him to laugh, earning the attention of their two friends in front of them as they sent them weird looks.

"Don't get me wrong," Ron leaned closer, talking lowly. "I'm bloody thrilled to be shot of her, it's just... she seems a bit put out."

Athena picked her head back up, looking behind her (as did the other three) to look at Lavender. The girl was shooting icicles at them, mainly Hermione and Ron. "Yes she does, doesn't she?"

Shuddering, Athena stood up. "I'm actually going to be leaving now, before those icicles become real and stab my beautiful back."

"Icicles?"

"Where?"

"She wouldn't be able to see those icicles because she physically can't look at her back."

Harry and Ron had looked at Hermione weirdly. "What? I'm just saying."

Athena had already left to hear those three thoughts though. Walking out the Great Hall, she bumped into a familiar albino. "Hey Dray- are you alright?"

Draco looks up at Athena, sending her a small smile before nodding.

Athena didn't believe that. The boy looked tired. A dark shade was forming underneath his eyes, his skin looked really pale and the snarky comment that would usually come after when someone had bumped into him was not there.

However she knew the boy was going through some stuff right now, and if he didn't want to tell her, she wouldn't pressure him into telling her (unless she had to). "Alright... well, okay then..."

Before the boy could walk further away from her, she grabbed his wrists, making him look at her. "Just remember that if you need someone to talk to, I'm here."

The boy's movement had frozen, turning back to normal as let out a small 'alright, I will'.

She nodded, letting the boy's wrist go as before he started walking back to the Great Hall. "M'kay, take care, see ya later then."

However, Athena felt as if she would be seeing him much sooner than expected.