"What?" Freddy asked.

"Hate." Anya said. "I wonder why? I mean, now I have plenty of reason to hate them, but before? I don't know..."

"They could have done something to you in the past. When you were small. Then you could have repressed it." Milo said.

"The Hunters huh?" Kari said nodding.

"You recognize it too?" Anya said.

"No." Anya looked confused. "I need to know the name of the people who's asses I'm going to kick into the stratosphere." Kari felt a rage building up inside her. "Now if you'll excuse me." Kari turned to leave but was met with something soft. She bumped into someone.

"Kari, there's no need to get touchy with me." Kari backed up. She had bumped into a girls busty chest.

"Oh god. Not this bitch!" Kari said laughing.

"Hey, thats Ms. Bitch to you." The girl said also laughing. They both squealed at each other and jumped in for a hug.

"Hex! It's been years! What are you doing here?" Kari let go of her old friend.

Hex was a tall girl with long blond hair, light blue eyes and a very appealing figure. Even Kari had to admit that. They had met in the Marines a few years back, then she was pretty, but now sexy seemed the better adjective. She was a Siren, so good looks were in her genes.

"I made some excuse to come to see my boyfriend, Cam. Well, no offense babe, I really came to see you! I heard that you were going out with Cam's friend and heard you were missing! Now that you're okay and back, I had to see you!" Hex said. "What happened?? What was with you going AWOL suddenly?"
(A/N: AWOL- Absent With Out Leave)

"Oh..." Kari didn't want to say that it was Billy's fault. "That was my bad." She said. "As you may know, I have a big mouth. But I'm okay." Billy shook his head.

"Why are you saying that? You didn't do anything! It was me." Billy said.

Sam and Kari both groaned. "Shut up already." They said at the same time.

"It wasn't your fault." Sam said.

"It's not!" Kari agreed. "I'm sorry if I was mean to you. I shouldn't have made fun of you. I'm not a Time Wizard so I have no clue how hard it is controlling your power. Even your regular spell casting requires a lot of control!"

Billy sighed. "Stop blaming yourselves."

"You first." Sam said. Billy rolled his eyes.

"Time Wizard? Really?" Hex asked.

"Yes. Although just barely," Billy responded.

"What a strange coincidence! Kari. Do you remember that Sorcerer and your old teacher?" Hex asked.

"Oh, uh, Roger Hemsworth? What about that dimwit teacher?" Kari asked.

"I just found out... That he's a Time Wizard!" Hex said.

"What??!" Billy, Kari and Sam said.

"But I'm the only one!" Billy said.

"Don't be so self absorbed, honey." Hex commented.

"When..? How..?!" Kari was shocked! Two people she knew had the rarest form of Magic in the known Universe!

"Apparently, he'd been one for his whole life. He used Time Magic in front of a huge crowd the other day. He released a statement to the press and everything! His statement said something like, he wasn't trying to hide his Time Magic, he just never brought it up. Or something." Hex said laughing.