Cramps and Consternation

"Oh, darling.... Hmmm, yes, that feels divine," (Y/N) moans before biting down on her bottom lip. 

Her delicate fingers slowly move up the back of Alan's neck before she grabs a fistful of his silver hair and pulls it slightly. 

She absolutely loves when he is on top. She can't get enough of him. Although she is tired and sore from spending hours upon hours hunched in front of her computer drawing up new curriculum plans and sending out staff emails, and while her legs are sore from standing in front of a lecture hall teaching eight university classes a day before sitting in London traffic for four hours each day, she doesn't care.

She doesn't want to sleep. She wants the ache. She wants him in her, all the time. His weight on top of her. She wants to squeeze him in further and further. She wants to watch his face when he cums on top of her. She wants his sweat to drop onto her.

Super-quick in-and-out thrusting - like, a jackhammer or the majority of straight porn - just isn't getting her off these days anymore. Instead, Alan has fully entered her while pushing his pubic area against her clit, rocking against her instead of thrusting. 

The pressure alone is enough to make her see stars.

She adores the creak their bed makes under the strain of their activities. 

The touch of his soft pale skin against her naked torso feels like she is wrapped up in velvet and she decides to let her hands roam down his broad back before delicately caressing his buttocks.

From the perspiration already forming above his eyebrows that are pulled together in a knot, she can tell that her husband is experiencing some strain during their pleasurable forty-five minutes of lovemaking. 

"God, you feel too... g-good," he cries out before dipping his head low and latching onto her plump breast, sucking and nibbling on her erect nipple. 

She throws her head back in pleasure, her legs stretching out beneath him to release a bit of her built-up tension. 

Alan can feel the head of his cock tingling unbearably; it is hot and swollen, ready to release soon. 

"Faster, darling," she pants, her manicured maroon fingernails digging into the soft flesh of his buttocks. "Please," she pleads with a knot forming between her brows. 

Alan minutely changes his position so that he rests most of his weight on his knuckles on either side of his wife's head as she curls her arms around his naked torso. 

"Y-yes, oh, y-yes," he breathes as he picks up the pace, getting lost in the sensation of her. She is deep, warm, and very wet. His cock is all but sucked inside. 

The feeling of his wife fully enveloping him is enough to drive him mad as he bucks on top of her. 

Looking down at her, watching the way her body shakes during their lovemaking, noticing the concentration on her face and the look of pure ecstasy as she comes undone beneath him, is his favourite thing to witness on this earth. 

"I'm so close," he hears her cry out to him as he rubs harder against her. 

Good. That's good to hear. He will try anything in his power to have her reach climax at least twice before he does. He wants nothing more than to please his wife until her legs are properly shaking before he squirts his warm white seed inside her. 

"Oh-AH-AAHH!" He abruptly stills his motions on top of her, his eyebrows scrunching together on his sticky forehead. 

"Are you cumming already?" She looks up at him in disbelief, her eyes hazy and her chest heaving heavily. 

"No-OH GOD!" His face scrunches up in pain as he bends over backwards and clutches at his calf. 

"Al, are you alright?" (Y/N)'s concerned voice calls out over his cries of pain. 

She's yet to move out from under him and offer assistance as he has her pelvis trapped between his beefy thighs. 

They slowly disengage from each other before Alan is able to mutter to her that he is experiencing a leg cramp. 

"Let me help you," she panics as she watches him seethe while awkwardly hobbling around their bedroom, clutching at his calf. 

The pain is unbearable as a strong, painful contraction shoots up the back of his leg. 

With the help of his wife, he manages to lay flat on his naked stomach on the bed, his erection now painfully sore as it presses into the firm mattress beneath him. 

(Y/N) can see the twitch of his calf muscle under his skin as she starts to delicately rub at the area with her warm hands. She watches as he moans in pain, his face grimacing. She can feel the rock hard muscle under her touch as she applies pressure while continuing her massage. 

"Here, take this pillow," she kindly offers after watching him rest his forehead on his interlinked hands almost as if in a prayer position. 

Alan settles himself on the cool pillow, positioning his head in such as way so that he can watch her where she's diagonally behind him on her heels.

"Ow, owww!" He yelps as his leg jerks involuntarily.

"Another cramp?" She asks in concern, easing up the pressure on his leg. 

"No, you knicked my damn leg hair," he breathes through strained breaths before closing his eyes in concentration. 

(Y/N) looks down and sees his dark leg hair somehow knotted around the underside of her wedding ring. She giggles internally and utters a quick apology before deciding to rub some Deep Heat on the muscle. 

"Does it feel any better?" She asks after a while, her eyes fixed on her delicate hands as they rub up and down his thick calf. Her nose wrinkles at the smell of the menthol filling the room. 

"Hmm, much. Thank you," he hums sleepily as he watches her through slitted eyes. 

He can see she enjoys taking care of him. He follows her chocolate brown eyes as they trail down his legs, back up and settle on his nether region. 

"What are you thinking of, my dear?" He breathes quietly, pulling her from her trance-like state. 

He feels her warm fingertips lightly tracing over his plump buttocks, leaving a sensational trail of cooling menthol, every now and then treading too close to his cleft. 

"We should try pegging, darling."

Her eyes slowly meet his before both his silver eyebrows raise in unison. 

"Absolutely not. You keep your toys far away from my rear, thank you very much." 

They both laugh quietly before he settles down again, this time with his eyes closed, the pain from his earlier leg cramp now subsiding.  

(Y/N) shivers slightly as the cool night air hits her naked flesh. 

"Is that where we are at now?" She asks quietly before pulling the cream-coloured cashmere throw closer to her and covering herself with it before continuing her ministrations on his leg. 

"Hm?" He mumbles sleepily and lazily opens one eye while looking at her. 

"Are we becoming those types of people who need to stretch before having sex?"

He laughs internally at noticing the disgruntled grimace on her face as she says it, finding it highly amusing that his wife has such hangups with ageing when he himself is no young fella. 

"Well, you are nearing your forties," he looks over his shoulder at her, lifting his eyebrow matter-of-factly. 

"Oh, sod off," she slaps him playfully on his leg before scoffing. "I'm only turning thirty-one next week. You on the other hand..."

He notices her mischievous smile before inviting her to climb into the warm bed with him and promising to make up for tonight's hiccup on the evening of her birthday.