Victoria's Secret

*** MATURE CONTENT
*** Visual images (I repeat, DO NOT READ THIS OUT IN THE PUBLIC).
____________________________________

"When last did I treat you to some delectable lingerie?" Alan stills in front of the lustrous Victoria's Secret store on New Bond Street in London.

The store is beautifully, yet classically, decorated in the season's spirit: large red plaid bows lightly dusted with that morning's snow hang from the top of each large glass window, while hundreds of tiny presents decorate the fir tree garlands, ultimately completing the storefront displays.

(Y/N) looks up at the gold lettering and gives a playful scoff, "Al, you've gotten me enough Christmas presents already, I don't need anymore

(Y/N) looks up at the gold lettering and gives a playful scoff, "Al, you've gotten me enough Christmas presents already, I don't need anymore."

"Oh, but this will be my Christmas present. For Christmas, I'd like to unwrap you."

Her eyes grow in shock and she guffaws, "Louder. Say it louder, why don't you?"

She looks nervously around to see if someone could have heard him as she rubs her upper arm in shyness.

"Do you mind if we go in?"

"Hm-hm," she obliges and he guides her by the hand into the much warmer shop.

She unwraps her scarf and slings it over her arm as her dark chocolate orbs take in the beauty of feminine mystique that is hidden inside.

Alan clears his throat slightly uncomfortably as silent gasps can be heard coming from a few female admirers as the couple roam the store. If anything, he should've picked a quiet night to come do this rather than in broad daylight.

Nevertheless, his eyes immediately fall on a red pair of intimates.

"Hmmmm, I like these ones," he fingers the red lace material

"I never wear red, why would you even suggest such a colour?" She walks timidly closer as her hand, too, dares to touch the expensive lace.

"Well, it's Christmas, and all our presents are wrapped in red paper..." His eyebrow raises in its usual knowing manner as he lustfully licks his bottom lip.