A Rickman Fallout

*** MATURE CONTENT
*** I don't own the picture, Alan or any other places/things mentioned.
____________________________________

Alan steps through the double glass doors with (Y/N) following at a respectable distance behind him. That's the rule. According to his assistant, Anthony, the paparazzi are only ever interested in Alan himself. Flashes of lights go off as they pass the shouting paps. Everyone wants the perfect shot.

Stand this way, look over there, move closer, Anthony discreetly whispers instructions from behind Alan.

They enter the large hall decked out in red carpet and hanging chandeliers. Music is blaring over speakers strategically situated throughout the room and conversation is buzzing among new and old celebrity acquaintances.

It's the Golden Globes after-party.

A waiter passes with a tray and offers the couple a glass of Moët each. They gladly accept. Once inside, they don't need to act anymore. Only a few event photographers are allowed inside and they don't need to pretend in front of them.

Alan reaches behind him and takes (Y/N)'s hand then squeezes it. Pulling her closer to him, he plants a soft kiss on her cheek. He looks over her form as she scans the room over his shoulder. He has to admit she looks ravishing tonight.

She's kitted out in a burgundy form-fitting gown that accentuates her curves. Small Swarovski crystals bejewel the cinched waist and gradually disappears into the flowy skirt. Her arms look tanned and toned in the three-quarter sleeves. A tasteful amount of cleavage is seen from the front, but from where Alan's looking down, he can see a much clearer view.

Oh, how he would love to rest his face in between her soft plump bosoms. Alan smirks. He'll see to that once they return home.

He looks across the room and spots his best friend as she enters through another set of doors.

"Darling, why don't you mingle with our friends? I'm going to go greet Ruby," he says as he nudges his head in Ruby's direction.

(Y/N) looks over to Ruby and is does a double-take at what she's wearing.

Knee-length brown suede boots and a red knee-length coat or dress, she's not really sure

Knee-length brown suede boots and a red knee-length coat or dress, she's not really sure. To say she's showing cleavage is an understatement.

The neckline of the dress is cut so low and wide that her whole bra is showing from what (Y/N) can see. A black lace balconette bra. Alan's favourite.

To be honest (Y/N) is a little reluctant to let Alan near her. She clears her throat and nods her head, planting a strong kiss on his lips. Alan is taken aback by his wife's actions and has to blink a few times.

"Sure thing, darling," she lets go of his hand and walks over to Emma Thompson standing at the buffet table.

With a plate full of hors d'oeuvres in her hand, Emma opens her arms and hugs (Y/N) in greeting.