Thanks To All My Readers

GUYS. GIRLS. PEOPLE. HUMANS.

We are about to hit 90,000 readers!!! ✨🎉🎊

When I started this imagine book I honestly thought I would get 500 hits. At best.

You - my lovely fans, readers, voters, commentators, and fellow Rickmaniacs - are making me a very happy human today!! I write for ✨you✨.

I cannot express enough how much your support means to me and keeps me motivated to write more. Thank you, THANK YOU!!

Some days, I feel deflated when I read other great writers' imagines on this app and I wonder if mine will ever be as good as theirs. It's not supposed to matter, though, because all of the writers on this app deserve the love and recognition they are getting because we are all great in our own right!

When I look at the statistics and I see the reader counter climbing, that's when I know some of you out there are enjoying my stories and that's enough to make me happy!

My inbox is overflowing with amazing requests for Alan imagines and I'm making it my mission to write something about all of them, no matter how bizarre they might sound to some.

Today I am grateful, because not only do I have an amazing audience which is about to reach 100,000 on Watpadd, but I'm also posting on several other platforms, receiving the same love on them that I'm receiving here. It's so utterly humbling. I'm so thankful for all of you!

THANK YOU!!! ❤️❤️❤️