Not as Planned

*** I don't own the picture, Alan or any other places/things mentioned.
____________________________________

Alan picks up the remainder of Alyson's toys from the living room floor. He bends down and grunts as he gets back up holding the Doc McStuffins doll in his hand. He walks over to the toy chest in the hallway closet and shoves the toys haphazardly back in.

"I'm ordering from Rudy's. What would you like?" His wife appears in the doorway of the living room with her cellphone in hand.

"Hmmm..." Alan thinks as he mentally scans through the menu.

"The Portobello," he says as he fluffs the tan brown decorative couch cushions and places them neatly in a straight line.

"O-o-oh no. Why do you always pick that one? Pick something else, please," (Y/N) rolls her eyes playfully at her husband while dialing the number to Rudy's Neapolitan Pizzeria.

"Then we'll have the Calabrese," he challenges while resting both his fists on his hips and standing his ground.

(Y/N) slumps her shoulders and sighs in defeat, "Portobello it is then." She proceeds to place their order over the phone while walking into the open-plan kitchen.

After hanging up and placing her phone facedown on the counter (Y/N) slumps her tired body against the cool kitchen counter, resting her elbows on the surface and rubbing her face tiredly.

Alan walks up behind her and envelopes her in his arms while suggestively pushing his groin against her arse that is sticking in the air.

"Alaaaan..." she draws his name out in a low warning whisper.

"(Y/N)..." he retorts in her ear in his low husky voice, grinding deeper into her.

"We have had sex every night... And every morning... All week long..." she says through raggedy breaths as she attempts to resist her own urges.

"You promised me we can have a quiet night in tonight since Aly's out of the house," she pleads with him over her shoulder.

Without resistance, he places a sweet kiss in the crook of her neck and slightly pulls away in order to give her space to adjust as she stands back upright.

"Thank you," she breathes rather disappointingly.

"The pizza will be ready in 15 minutes. Would you mind going to pick it up, please?"

She asks as she turns around in his embrace and stares lovingly into his chestnut orbs, linking her arms around his neck.

He plants a kiss on her lips and lingers close as they pull apart. "For you, my love, I'll do... anything," he drawls dramatically, and (Y/N) can feel his hot breath on her moist lips.

She chuckles. "It's just pizza, Al. I'm not asking you for a kidney," she jokes and leaves for their bedroom.

(Y/N) steps into the master bedroom and sighs while shaking her head.

"I forgot I have two children," she mumbles to herself as she grabs the laundry basket.

She walks over to the lounge chair and places Alan's dirty clothes - which he had promised he'd put away on Monday - in the laundry basket. She walks across the room and bends down to pick up the trail of socks and shirts he left laying on the floor.

She walks into the en-suite bathroom and places the laundry basket in the provided space. She hangs the large white towels back up on the metal hooks behind the door. She also hangs Alan's navy bathrobe back on its hook.

She walks back into the bedroom and over to the large windows overlooking the already darkening city of London. She closes the blinds and pulls the curtains shut, causing the room to go pitch black instantly. She takes a moment to let her eyes adjust to the darkness.